Search results for query: *

1. Isaac the Investigator

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Anyway, I don't want any more claims out in the open, send 'em all to me. Once I have everybody's, I'll tell you how to proceed.
  2. Isaac the Investigator

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Sorry for the inactivity, I was with my family. Also why is Mido not lynched yet. I most certainly did not visit Doc Flop.
  3. Isaac the Investigator

I do have an idea, but I'd like to keep it secret for now.
  4. Isaac the Investigator

Another example of a long post that doesn't give us any information we don't already know. And again, you're trash talking a proven strategy in these kinds of games (a town leader).
  5. Isaac the Investigator

Decided to ISO Mido, and I'm none too impressed: This is pretty lackluster, given that this is the biggest accusation Mido has thrown at someone all game, and it just amounts to "weird". No attempt at further analysis is made. CWAC. The first statement is questionable, and the second goes...
  6. Isaac the Investigator

Alright, I'm not gonna be the most active this time 'round because college stuff and all that. Skimmed the last few pages and here are a few quick thoughts: I think Darth looks scummy. The biggest indicator seems to be that long (by the standards of this game) post that said nothing of...
  7. Isaac the Investigator

Confirmed. Alright, can somebody give me a summary of what's happened so far?
Back
Top Bottom