Search results for query: *

1. Isaac the Investigator

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Thanks, don't take my issues with balancing to insinuate that the game was bad. I had a lot of fun. I just like leaving constructive criticism for next time :)
  2. Isaac the Investigator

Hate to break it to you, but QuickTopic is dead
  3. Isaac the Investigator

And if you're wondering why I put in 300+ posts of effort as an ITP - it was since the last time I tried to lay low as a one shot Cop, I was nearly misvoted and Vig shot. I knew that as long as I was super active, no one would be able to build any momentum against me, and that later on I could...
  4. Isaac the Investigator

Also Kai, if you wanted me to cooperate with you, you probably shouldn't have come up with a plan that results in me dying. Regardless of your alignment, it made you the biggest threat to my wincon.
  5. Isaac the Investigator

Yeah, FA and HD going down should have pointed to Caps Probably would've tried harder on the last phase if I was town, but what can you do. I had a wincon and I played to it.
  6. Isaac the Investigator

I mean, they could have split Smash 4 into two, since there's one on the 3DS and one on the Wii U Watcher is never a role that should show up in a setup this small, even with two scum ninjas. Voyeur is a role that has all of the benefits of having a Watcher in a setup without the broken...
  7. Isaac the Investigator

Anyway, after six years it's nice to finally have an independent victory under my belt It's also nice to have a Bulbagarden game where no one was inactive or had to sub out
  8. Isaac the Investigator

Well, the setup was super townsided. You should probably replaced the Watcher with the Voyeur, the Doctor with a Bodyguard, and make one Mafia a Godfather. The indie not really caring who wins isn't super balanced either, a Lyncher or Even-night SK would have made more sense. Adding an extra...
  9. Isaac the Investigator

Well, don't blame me if things go badly for town. Not that I should care, because I win either way
  10. Isaac the Investigator

I'm just saying be wary of confirmation bias. If SM was still alive and claimed Watcher, people would have the same objections they do to Caps, but even stronger because Watcher is a much stronger role and Watcher/Doctor is a basically broken combination. By the same logic as voting Caps, you...
  11. Isaac the Investigator

Only one scum remaining, so no partners are influencing anything
  12. Isaac the Investigator

Cop/Doc/Watcher or even just Watcher in 9p is already wild, Tracker doesn't really seem like that much in comparison. JOAT meanwhile would double a couple of these roles, as well as adding a lot of swing with the Vig shot.
  13. Isaac the Investigator

Kai's role still adds investigation, and the fact that there is a flipped Watcher and Doctor or even a Watcher at all shows that balance wasn't terribly much of a concern. Tracker and Watcher are fairly common together, although they may seem similar the roles have significantly different utility.
  14. Isaac the Investigator

Kai, your Neo interactions look worse than anyone else's who is currently alive, with the only points in your favor being pure WIFOM. Despite digging through ISOs, though, I knew the massclaim would likely be more illuminating, and it seems that it was. Regardless, Caps and NP do not look...
  15. Isaac the Investigator

Fine, I'll give @TheCapsFan one last chance to verify his claim. Can you confirm once more that you are a tracker and saw Kai visiting HD last night? If you're town fakeclaiming as a gambit, keep in mind it would be gamethrowing to continue to hold onto this claim Kai seems set in holding on to...
  16. Isaac the Investigator

You have been caught in a lie. It's over.
  17. Isaac the Investigator

The one thing I'll ask @TheCapsFan is if he saw Kai visit anyone else, since I would expect scum to have a rolecop
  18. Isaac the Investigator

He has given his N1 results So what were you doing at HD's?
  19. Isaac the Investigator

So it's pretty clear that we're dealing with a Caps/Kai thunderdome, since their claims are incompatible. So tell me, @Kaiveran, what were you doing at HD's last night?
Back
Top Bottom