Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I know Pokémon.com said SM43 would be airing December 2nd, but I just checked Disney XD's schedule for tomorrow on my TV and that episode is not listed as airing. In fact, Pokémon isn't even on at its normal time. According to my channel guide, they're showing SM42 at 7:30 AM and M20 at 4 PM...
  2. Islander Princess

I have no idea why Disney would decide to air 41 and 42 back-to-back. I totally thought it would be 42 and 43 with some kind of nostalgia marathon or something to go with it. Just doesn't make any sense to me. As for the titles: SM041: Bad. There are so many racing puns available and they go...
  3. Islander Princess

That title is...bad. All of the baseball puns in the world and they choose to go with that mouthful? Weird.
  4. Islander Princess

There's going to be at least one break coming up, on August 12th. Disney XD is premiering the reboot of DuckTales and will be playing it for a straight 24 hours from midnight onwards. My guess is there will be another new episode August 5, a break on the 12th, and after that it's up in the air...
  5. Islander Princess

Wow, no break between the marathon and the next new episode! I was actually expecting one. Nice job, Disney!
  6. Islander Princess

It wasn't going to take much, but Disney is showing much more care with the series than CN did for the past few years. Even if there's a break afterwards, a 3 hour marathon is a very nice offering.
  7. Islander Princess

I'm sorry, "Young Kiawe Had a Farm" is absolutely hilarious. It's as corny a title as they come, but I busted out laughing as soon as I saw it. Bonus points if Ash sings the title card for this episode.
  8. Islander Princess

Awesome, I was right about a week full of new episodes! That'll be a fun treat even though I'll have already seen most of the episodes by then. May 20th is also my birthday, so that'll be fun to catch up then!
  9. Islander Princess

I'm pretty sure the Litten title is just a play on the song "The Lady is a Tramp." Not a huge fan of the title, but it's an interesting source. "Who's in Charge of the Egg" reminds me of an OS title. I really like it.
  10. Islander Princess

I actually think the titles so far have been cute! Dub titles are hardly ever winners, but I like to see a change from the puns for now.
  11. Islander Princess

I haven't really been watching the episodes on XD, but the one or two times I caught an episode, I realized that the channel is actually labeling the episodes as "new." It obviously doesn't say new on the channel guide, and they don't announce it as new, but occasionally a pop up would appear...
Back
Top Bottom