Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Which series was the worst one?

100% this. The opinions of others certainly don't bother me. I've already said I enjoy seeing different opinions, because life would be really boring if everyone liked and disliked the same exact things. It's only when people are being rude about differing opinions that it gets on my nerves...
  2. Islander Princess

I don't entirely agree with this, so long as someone isn't basing their opinion on a series solely based off of interactions with others. I've almost always thought XY was an awful series. Other people's opinions, positive or not, and my interactions with said people doesn't change the fact...
  3. Islander Princess

I agree that fan attitude, while definitely not the sole or even biggest reason some people dislike XY, is part of it. I know that is one of the reasons I got further turned off from the series. I have my own problems with XY (as I already wrote in this thread) but I do find a majority of...
  4. Islander Princess

For me, XY. BW is a very close second, but I do have to say there were more episodes in BW that I enjoyed, and more characters I was invested in. A majority of the time, I didn't enjoy watching XY. It started off as a really great series that I had very high hopes for (especially after BW), but...
Back
Top Bottom