Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

I actually don't think the CGI looks that bad. Is it jarring? Well, yeah...we've only ever seen these characters in 2D for the past 20+ years. Suddenly seeing them in 3D is really weird. I've watched the trailer/seen the images quite a few times since they were released, however, and it's...
  2. Islander Princess

I think the Pokémon look really good! Love how you can just see the fur on Pikachu. I think this is a great contrast to Detective Pikachu, where some people were put off or weirded out by how real the Pokémon looked. These models stay a bit closer to the anime portrayal, so I personally like...
  3. Islander Princess

This is a really good point. It reminds me of SM: how a lot of people went crazy over the art style before seeing it in motion. While the art style of SM isn't everyone's cup of tea, it does look pretty great animated. I'm very interested to see how the human CGI models look when they're moving.
  4. Islander Princess

Hmm. Well, for starters, I personally was super thrilled to see Brock and Misty. They're just my absolute favorite group, and after how jarring M20 was, I was concerned this would be a similar situation. I know that's a personal preference, but I'm very happy. The CGI is...weird. I actually...
  5. Islander Princess

I'm also worried about how the CGI is going to look on human characters. We've seen Pokémon in CGI before, so the thought of that's not really jarring. But thinking about human Pokémon characters that way, particularly Ash, is really weird. I love the 2D art the Pokémon movies utilize. The last...
Back
Top Bottom