Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

That's not really a fair statement. Misty is my favorite character, period; not just out of the Pokemon girls. And nostalgia is really not part of it. Maybe that's true for some people, but with the majority of Misty fans I've interacted with, nostalgia isn't generally a factor. People like or...
  2. Islander Princess

I don't care one way or the other. I just thought it was insanely funny how some fans were acting like having a "non-feminine" looking female character was the end of the world. I already said that I myself am very girly, but was interested in the idea of a less feminine girl because we've had...
  3. Islander Princess

I'll be kind of bummed if the new character does turn out to be a guy just because watching people lose their minds over a non-traditional looking female companion has been hilarious. If this is the case, however, then I believe there's likely a third companion who hasn't been revealed. I can't...
  4. Islander Princess

So, I had a thought about this traveling companion set up: what if it is only a group of two because other characters will appear as "temporary" traveling group members? The writers did an okay job juggling a group of 8 during SM (the Alola gang + Brock and Misty) but that was only for 4...
  5. Islander Princess

Serious question: if everything about SM "ruined the anime" for you...why are you still watching it? All of your posts just bash it...there's literally no constructive criticism behind any of it. It's fine to not like something, but it's really exhausting to just read constant, borderline...
  6. Islander Princess

HAHA, I feel like I spoke that leak straight into existence :LOL: At first glance, I really like the art style! I feel like it keeps the "cuteness" and fun of SM while taking some elements of past art styles as well. I definitely want to see it in motion, but it does look good on paper. I...
  7. Islander Princess

Seriously, I keep thinking about the irony of it, lol. I pretty much assumed Ash was going to win the league and Naganadel was going to come back, but I didn't think it was cool of Oha Suta to actually spoil it beforehand. When it comes to the new series, though, I'm not even excited waiting...
  8. Islander Princess

I'm honestly impressed this thread has managed to surpass 200 pages on bare bones information. This month went by a little faster than I was anticipating, but I'm still impatient to find out what's really going on and keep hoping something will leak before Sunday. Maybe Oha Suta will pull...
  9. Islander Princess

I don't find this odd because I feel like generally, Ash's art isn't revealed until or after the companions are. I'm almost certain the SM cast (including Ash) was all revealed at once. DP they showed Dawn and Paul first, which was why people thought Ash was done then. The only art that's been...
  10. Islander Princess

I'm honestly surprised there's even the thought that Galar isn't going to be the main setting of the anime. That's pretty much the one thing I'm confident about going into this series. They just aren't going to shaft the newest region that's featured in the games; at the end of the day, the...
  11. Islander Princess

I love the term "vocal majority" because it just means the people who complain the most or the loudest. Hard to believe, but not everyone hated the school format of SM. I've seen plenty of people express their love and enjoyment for SM as a series. I definitely don't see it continuing into the...
  12. Islander Princess

I know it can't technically be ruled out just yet, but I just don't see why they would choose to go with AU Ash after the "real" Ash actually won a league. I've thought from the beginning that would be a waste, but even more so now. It's foolish to think him winning a league means there's...
  13. Islander Princess

I've been having this exact thought since they made the announcement (of the announcement) and didn't know how to put it into words...this pretty much sums it up. I was worried enough when they revealed the SM cast just because it was so big. The writers did better with it than I thought they...
  14. Islander Princess

Lillie, Mallow, and Serena aren't going to be companions. I just don't see any way the show promotes "old" characters that heavily over ones who represent the new games. I'll be perfectly happy if it means they're going to make appearances along with other former characters (that's what I've...
  15. Islander Princess

Is it true that M20 was originally supposed to be an all star special? I've never actually heard that before. It would make a lot of sense, honestly, because M20 came across as a little disjointed to me and that concept sounds amazing. I'd love to read more about that if it's out there anywhere...
  16. Islander Princess

There's been so many great ideas thrown around in this thread that I would 100% be happy with and enjoy watching...which naturally means the actual anime will go in the exact opposite direction :rolleyes: I do find it interesting that the blurb posted on the last page states that this is going...
  17. Islander Princess

I don't disagree on either of those fronts. I actually love Kanto. But you just know them featuring it again is only going to lead to the usual "Kanto pandering" complaints, which is disappointing. AU Ash might honestly be worse than a total replacement character. I can only imagine the fandom...
  18. Islander Princess

Wow...I'm not excited about this at all. I usually try and be pretty positive, but I'm just not confident that this show can pull this off. They seem to struggle focusing on just one region at a time; I'm having a hard time even imagining how they're going to focus on 8+. I also can't help...
  19. Islander Princess

Yeah...I'm still not at all following the "there won't be a SwSh anime" train of thought. The anime literally exists to be advertising for the games; so long as there are console games released for the franchise, there will be an anime series to go along with it. Whether or not mobile gaming is...
  20. Islander Princess

Well...that's a curve ball. I agree with everyone who's said they can't imagine there not being a specific SwSh anime...way too much video game promotion for them to skip out on. But I'm not fully grasping what this other concept is (which I guess right now is the point). I've been wanting for...
Back
Top Bottom