Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Oof, that family hug really got me :cry: Seriously, that whole preview had me tearing up. I don't think I've actually teared up during a farewell episode since the end of OS. I for sure think this one is going to do me in. I have really enjoyed SM, and for me, the human characters were a big...
  2. Islander Princess

This really should be the show's official tagline :LOL: A very fair point, though. Do I still think it's Ho-Oh? Yes. Will I be shocked/even remotely surprised if it's not? No.
  3. Islander Princess

The "certain encounter he had" part of the blurb doesn't have anything to do with school life, though. Something tells me that the encounter described in the blurb and the one described for this episode are the same. It's not confirmed, but it's definitely not out of the question. I'd be kind...
  4. Islander Princess

I'll also throw my hat in the ring for the appearing Pokemon to be Ho-Oh. I suppose it could be Solgaleo, but Ho-Oh was my first thought, especially since the new series mentions "a certain encounter" for Ash. That could be a nice bridge between the two.
  5. Islander Princess

Whether this episode is the last or the next one is, I'm pretty sad SM is ending. I'm ready for the next series to start, as I always am, but this is the first time in a long time that I'm also sad to see the current series end. Definitely a bittersweet feeling. The title is interesting...
Back
Top Bottom