Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview M23: Koko

I think the movie looks great! I wasn't too sure about the plot at first; I was worried it was just going to feel like a Tarzan ripoff. But the trailer has me very interested. I still think them taking the AU route for these films is one of the best things they could've done. I also can't get...
  2. Islander Princess

That little bit we got actually intrigued me. I wonder if Ash's relationship with Delia in this movie will play a role, considering the relationship between Koko and Zarude is like that of a child and parent. It kind of gives me M3 vibes, which would be really cool.
  3. Islander Princess

That's funny, because I missed out on seeing I Choose You in theaters and was disappointed to have missed it! I remember it came out on Disney XD relatively quickly after the fact, so I didn't have to wait too long to see it, but I still wish I had gotten the theater experience with it. The...
  4. Islander Princess

I mean...then don't watch them? I really never understand why people get so angry and upset about what other people enjoy and choose to spend their time and money on. The movies still being released in theaters in Japan is a nice tradition to me. Obviously, enough people still choose to go see...
  5. Islander Princess

I don't see any way this movie goes to theaters in America, unfortunately. M22 was the perfect candidate for a limited theater release, and it went straight to Netflix. Between Netflix's newly acquired rights to the series and COVID, along with the uncertain future of movie theaters because of...
  6. Islander Princess

I don't think the movie's postponement is indicative of when the anime will return. The big problem with releasing the movie is the possibility of movie theaters still being closed in July, or being open and people being too nervous to go. They're not going to want to release a feature film and...
  7. Islander Princess

I still wouldn't count on the movie being released as scheduled even if movie theaters reopen by then. Not only are you going to have lots of people still hesitant to go, which could seriously hurt revenue, but I don't think they've been able to promote the movie the way they'd like to either...
  8. Islander Princess

Maybe Ash has to go back in time to when jungle boy was a baby to change the future because his best friend killed him and stole all of his hard work to pass off as his own? Joking aside (even though, as a Disney fanatic, I am going to think of Coco every time I see this movie's title...)...
  9. Islander Princess

It doesn't really bother me one way or the other if they continue with the AU continuity or not. I was slightly disappointed that the SM cast didn't get their own movie, but I also feel like the non-AU movies had gotten super stale over the years and didn't mind the change. I personally didn't...
Back
Top Bottom