Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Sorry, but this response kind of rubs me the wrong way. Maybe this is happening in other places within this fandom (really wouldn't shock me, unfortunately), but I haven't seen much of that around here, especially not in this thread. Everyone has been very respectful in their discussions and is...
  2. Islander Princess

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Unfortunate, but kind of had a feeling this was coming sooner rather than later. I'm pretty confident that none of the episodes that were advertised to us will be cancelled. This is moreso of an issue with not being able to proceed with production rather than the episodes themselves having...
  3. Islander Princess

It's been nice to still have new episodes to look forward to while being stuck at home, but if the show does eventually go on a hiatus because of the situation, I certainly wouldn't be surprised and would easily understand. My dad caught the virus at work, so I'm pretty sensitive to those who...
Back
Top Bottom