Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Yeah, that was one of the weirdest things to me (aside from Brock and Misty being MIA due to being the OG traveling companions.) Like...she was already there. Even if she had just stayed with the other champions and not said anything, it would've made more sense to me than shipping her out to...
  2. Islander Princess

Sorry, I just don't agree. I still don't know why Dawn was the only one in the stadium. Quite frankly, it made no sense. And like @ii kanji said, and I totally agree with, I am not one of those who feels a cameo of an old companion is something to feel grateful for. It's cool if others liked...
  3. Islander Princess

WELP. And Misty looked so good in this art style too. What a waste. I will admit it was cool seeing all of Ash's old Pokémon, but at this point Journeys has honestly made me very bitter so I still didn't have that strong of a reaction to it. I guess I'm just really bummed.
  4. Islander Princess

I've honestly not been sure how to accurately describe the way I feel about how Journeys has utilized certain character returns but...this is it. You said it 100% better than I ever could've. I will fully admit that Misty not showing up at all yet, sans a one second silhouette at the very...
  5. Islander Princess

I'm kind of surprised (and, admittedly disappointed) we're halfway through the battle between Ash and Leon and the past companions and rivals have been so scarce. I know they can still show up, but the timing is starting to come across as weird, especially since they devoted four episodes to the...
  6. Islander Princess

I like Dawn, I do, but I gotta admit: my heart sank when I saw her this morning. It's nice that she's at the battle, but she's been in so many Journeys episodes I don't get excited to see her anymore. Hopefully they're holding out on some other appearances as a surprise.
  7. Islander Princess

Yeah, I'm still holding out hope for Misty. Journeys has pretty much completely lost my interest with the exception of big return episodes so those are what I really keep an eye out for. Maybe it's just my own naïve optimism since Misty is my fave, but I do think she'll show up eventually. With...
  8. Islander Princess

Yes! I didn't really like any of Dawn's rivals all that much. Even Zoey (who was definitely the strongest and most interesting of her rivals) bugged me sometimes. But May's rivals I absolutely loved. I hate that it's unlikely we'll ever see them again because they were just so good. Literally...
  9. Islander Princess

May really had some of the best rivals over the course of the entire series. Doubt we'd ever see them without May, but I'd sure love to see them all return.
  10. Islander Princess

I know I'm a Misty stan so part of this is my favoritism talking, but if they don't have her make an appearance in a series that was chosen to be homebased in Kanto, I'm gonna be annoyed. I still think it'll likely happen though. Like others have said, Chloe and Eevee still haven't met a...
  11. Islander Princess

The outfit Chloe is wearing also vaguely resembles May's ORAS contest outfit. I've been pleading for a Wallace Cup scenario since the beginning of Journeys, but now that we've actually seen Wallace, it actually seems like a real possibility. It'd be pretty easy to execute too: Ash, Goh, and...
  12. Islander Princess

It's honestly so sad that this is even a conversation. I cannot stand the fact that, as a character, Serena gets reduced to nothing more than a love interest for Ash. She actually had a pretty interesting character arc, and some great personal growth, but it always gets overshadowed by the whole...
  13. Islander Princess

Sorry, but I find arguments/reasonings like this to be totally pointless. Why would you not want certain characters to appear when there's the possibility of seeing literally all of them? I'm thrilled with the amount of characters Journeys has brought back thus far, especially since some we...
  14. Islander Princess

I tend to doubt it, even though I've always wanted Ash's friends who've never met each other to actually meet. My guess is Gary comes in either when Professor Cerise sends Ash and Goh on a research mission and they either run into each other or Gary gets invited along to assist them, OR as part...
  15. Islander Princess

Yeah, I'm not too confident we'll be seeing Paul again. Honestly, I was pretty surprised when they revealed Gary was coming back, even though he was a staple of the anime for a while and has that long history with Ash. Returning rivals just seemed to be something that the anime wasn't very...
  16. Islander Princess

I also don't want to say Dawn is guaranteed to appear, but they really don't have much of an excuse considering the way Journeys is set up. As much as it personally bugged me that May never showed up to promote ORAS (because I love her), it did make sense because May didn't really have any...
  17. Islander Princess

Wow, yeah, that Pokémon TV thing didn't hold anything back. And I love it! I know they've done stuff like this before (different "themes" on the app) that have made people speculate, but they don't always amount to anything (although that playlist of Ash's league failures leading up to his SM...
  18. Islander Princess

I see the Tracey conversation has rolled back around! #JusticeforTracey Are the chances slim? Yeah, considering we haven't seen him in ages and it would be so easy for them to just stick him in the background at Oak's lab without speaking, which they haven't done in forever. But I for one am...
  19. Islander Princess

Lame reason. He "was never meant to exist" and yet he does...including after Brock returned, for a while at least. Tracey never being shown anymore, even in a non-speaking capacity, had always bugged me. I share your opinion! I always enjoyed Tracey. He was especially interesting in the...
  20. Islander Princess

I feel like they're so underrated, especially in terms of their rivalry with Jessie and James. This is a return I'd also love to see.
Back
Top Bottom