• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Cool to see a Hawlucha again, but not cool that I'm already seeing "why isn't it Ash's Hawlucha???!!?" all over the place. Sigh. Episode looks amazing; both visually and content wise. It'll be interesting to see what happens here considering there seems to be a lasting impact after the fact.
  2. Islander Princess

I just assumed if it was a really bad loss. Sort of in the same vein as when he lost that full battle to Paul pretty badly and went into a personal slump. I wouldn't be surprised if dropping rank was part of it as well, however.
  3. Islander Princess

As a dancer, this speaks strongly to my soul; I'm all lower body strength. Bea out here representing us strong legged, twig armed individuals. :LOL: I adore Ash, but I'm ready for him to lose a match. And it wouldn't surprise me if just this first loss messes with his head. He's been on a tear...
  4. Islander Princess

I should've known this would be a dream team ep! When I first saw those two screencaps, it struck me how great they both looked. I was already looking forward to this episode; now I can't wait!
  5. Islander Princess

Well I didn't even think of this and now I'm mad it's not real! That would've been amazing. Guess I gotta stick to fanfiction for this kind of amazing content :cry:
  6. Islander Princess

Pretty sure I've said this already, but speaking as someone who actually loves Kanto, the amount of episodes that have taken place in Kanto so far has been beyond ridiculous. I mean, yeah, it's cool to see a gym leader outside of their own region, but did it really have to be Kanto...?
  7. Islander Princess

I'm a little surprised Bea is the second Galar gym leader we're seeing! I do hope she has a battle with Ash in some capacity.
Back
Top Bottom