Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Okay, I see what they're doing; using the rock as a cover for the Pikachu who actually evolves. The preview pretty much tells you all you need to know: whatever Pikachu evolved into Raichu is happy about it. If it really was Ash's Pikachu, there's no shot he would have that kind of reaction. I...
  2. Islander Princess

This series is so weird with its constant need to try and pull stunts like this. But I guess it's better than when they tease stuff that could actually be believable and then doesn't happen. Pikachu's not evolving.
  3. Islander Princess

Ash side plot in a Goh episode...now we're talking! And I see they're throwing some more bait at us too. Good thing the whole "Ash's Pikachu evolving" angle is totally unbelievable. I'm also willing to put money on the "they see a Pikachu evolving and mistakenly think it's Ash's" gimmick.
  4. Islander Princess

Whomp, there it is. First of all, I'll agree with everyone else who's said the amount of episodes Goh is getting in a row is kind of ridiculous. I don't know how many times I have to stress the co-protagonist thing doesn't really work when you're still giving primary focus to only one of them...
  5. Islander Princess

I didn't think of Team Rocket when I saw the title; I thought of Goh. So my guess right now would be that it's Goh catching his own Pikachu (and if that's the case, I'm hoping they have the foresight to at least give him a female Pikachu.) This one and the trade episode definitely have me the...
Back
Top Bottom