Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

That had me howling, lol. I really like hearing all the Rotom Phone voices (even though I'd like to hear Goh's a little less) so I'm excited to hear Chloe's! Also, even though it's nice to see Team Rocket again, it's a big bummer that they're probably just going to be used for the same...
  2. Islander Princess

Yamper is just so darn cute! :bulbaLove: Very cool that it's a Chloe episode closing out the year. All of her focus episodes so far have been really enjoyable, so I'm really looking forward to this one! Hopefully it'll make the break afterwards a little easier to wait through.
  3. Islander Princess

Nah, I agree with you. There are plenty of main cast Pokémon who get shafted and it's just as annoying. I was only highlighting Eevee since most of the conversation here has pertained to the sheer number of Eevee on the main cast who were mishandled and the (understandable) concern that Chloe's...
  4. Islander Princess

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now, which is probably a mistake considering how they've treated Eevee in the cast before and how Journeys has gone as a series overall. I just love Eevee, which I guess makes me a glutton for punishment. But it's absolutely understandable why...
Back
Top Bottom