Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

I have no idea how I didn't watch the preview for this episode until now considering how excited I am for it PLUS what seems to be a very exciting spoiler but goodness this episode looks gorgeous! I knew Glimwood Tangle would be a beautiful setting in the anime.
  2. Islander Princess

So I've gone from being disappointed that Ash was missing from an episode to being disappointed he and Goh are both in an episode. This series is wild. Nice to see Opal is indeed appearing here, though! I definitely wouldn't complain if Ash and Goh mainly stuck around her (perhaps for a PWC...
  3. Islander Princess

This is another great point! There really hasn't been a female companion like Chloe before (one who takes school pretty seriously and is shown to value new information/also seems eager to learn) so I like that they've continued to include that as a big part of her character even as she begins to...
  4. Islander Princess

This is something that's been interesting to me since the Goh-only episode. I thought it would feel weird without Ash, but it actually worked? Especially since I just watched the dub of it, which I really, really loved. I honestly wouldn't be against there being at least one episode each for...
  5. Islander Princess

Oooh, this is one I'm excited for. Definitely hopeful this is where we'll be seeing Galarian Ponyta! I'm still holding out hope Chloe will actually catch it. Bonus points if this is also where Opal shows up.
Back
Top Bottom