Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Yeahhh, once again I could do without the Ash and Goh stuff. At least it looks like they're tied in with the guy with the Psyduck and it's not just some random, thrown in scenes of them eating ramen, but it still just feels unnecessary in the scope of things. I'm really only interested in the...
  2. Islander Princess

I love Chloe so much it's not even funny. We've seen her be so unsure about so many things so far, but when it comes to her father's assistant's love life, she is determined to help. That is both hilarious and adorable.
  3. Islander Princess

Yesss, finally! I complained a lot in the beginning of Journeys that Cerise's assistants just felt like they were part of the background and added nothing at all to the series. Had nothing against them personally, I just didn't really get what their whole point was. We have learned a little bit...
  4. Islander Princess

As much as I would LOVE for this to be a Misty episode, it's become pretty clear that any upcoming character returns are going to be featured in the OP. If she was going to be showing up any time soon, she would've been shown along with Iris and Gary. Anyway, I always tend to enjoy Psyduck...
Back
Top Bottom