Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Ack, you're right! I totally forgot he was in the Flute Cup and not the PWC (probably because that was one of my least favorite episodes, lol.) Still, nice to see what I thought was a COTD appear again!
  2. Islander Princess

I will give Journeys credit for having some of the PWC challengers reappear. It's nice to see that they've kept some of that from SM where COTDs were basically non-existent. I don't mind having some COTDs, but it is nice to have some minor recurring characters as well. I will not give them...
  3. Islander Princess

See, I didn't even hear about the Dragonite one! :LOL: Not like I've never seen fake Pokémon episodes put out there but I guess people really went crazy for April Fool's? Still weird. Well, since this one is real...meh. Going only based off the title, it sounds like it could potentially be a...
  4. Islander Princess

It's definitely real. A magazine from Japan showed actual screenshots from the episode. It's just not episode 65 is all. EDIT: Or maybe it is? There now seems to be questions of whether or not this episode is actually legit. Regardless, the Iris episode is definitely real, the title and episode...
Back
Top Bottom