• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

As someone who's loved Iris since the BW days (yes she did some annoying stuff but let's be real every single character has), her being Unova champion makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :bulbaLove: This Friday is gonna be gooooood.
  2. Islander Princess

Can't believe this is only a week away! And it couldn't come any sooner, since today's episode sounded pretty lackluster... So nice to hear Iris' voice again! It brought back the memories I have of watching BW when it very first came out. I really think this episode is going to end up being one...
  3. Islander Princess

Idc if Iris is the champion or not, she looks AMAZING in that outfit! Her champion design is one of my favorite of all time and I never thought they would adapt it in the anime. My jaw literally dropped when I first saw the stills, Iris is so pretty :bulbaLove: The champion clothes are...
  4. Islander Princess

Iris looks so cute in the Journeys style! Seeing the staff for this episode has only heightened my excitement. Really sounds like it's going to be a great one!
  5. Islander Princess

Yay! At least we don't have to wait too long after when everyone initially thought this episode was going to air. It's nice to finally have a Journeys episode to really be excited about! I would really love for Iris to be here longer than one episode, but I'm not holding my breath. It's very...
Back
Top Bottom