Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

There's been quite a few episodes of Pokémon that have aired on my birthday, but as a huge Misty fan, JN138 premiering on my birthday is easily my all time favorite! I thought there'd be a break between the finale of Journeys and what we knew as Aim to be a Pokémon Master, so this is a very...
  2. Islander Princess

Well, now it makes sense why Netflix has been dragging their feet on releases. They'll more than likely include those 11 Ash episodes as part of Ultimate Journeys (I think the Pokémon account actually tweeted that they are) and know they won't have the new series until late spring/early summer...
  3. Islander Princess

I love a good manifestation :sneaky: Not exactly that it's shocking, but there's no way Journeys' dub is finishing its run before SV releases, which is a huge bummer. Chances are very good we won't be seeing the next series dubbed until 2023, probably spring. It'd be nice if we could at least...
  4. Islander Princess

I lost interest in watching Journeys subs quite a bit ago, but at this point I've also pretty much lost interest in the dub. This "schedule" (and I'm using that term loosely since the "new episode releases every 4 months" clearly went out the window a long time ago) is an absolute nightmare. I...
Back
Top Bottom