Search results for query: *

1. I

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There should be a Trivia section in Lara Laramie's page, to feature the origin of her name. BTW, her surename in both English and Japanese is based on the old Western The Man from Laramie.
  2. I

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah, but for anime watchers he wasn't introduced. You have to realise that the anime's American producers planned the anime so it would fit for people how do not play the games or the TCG.
  3. I

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread O.K, two things: 1. I noticed you didn't implement my comments about the Hebrew names of Meowth and Persian. And 2. I just watched EP031 on Pokemon.com (Dig Those Diglett) and noticed something odd: when the rest of the trainers who were...
  4. I

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Exactly. I ment to say the Meowth reffers to Giovanni's Persian as a Persian Cat. I may have said it the wrong way (my speaking language is Hebrew)
  5. I

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I realy think that in the page for the Battle Aboard the S.S. Anne (EP015) there should be a trivia info that in the Hebrew version, Meowth refers to Giovanni's Persian as פרסי (Parsi), the hebrew title of a Persian cat, suggesting that...
Back
Top Bottom