Search results for query: *

1. Iteru

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was short but sweet for me. What did you think of the setup and the balance? I liked it. Not much experience with bastards but it was something new for me. What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)? I rarely read the...
  2. Iteru

I'll take a cheap win in which I did nothing to achieve : D
  3. Iteru

For the meantime, I do. How about you and your vote?
  4. Iteru

Fair enough. What are your current reads/thoughts?
  5. Iteru

Okay. I was asking mainly because there's not usually an obvious townie to protect on night 1. Which is why my thoughts on believing Pika will use it for definite on N1 is odd when its one off.
  6. Iteru

Are you relatively new to mafia?
  7. Iteru

Wait but didn't you say you'd like to reveal your role in this phase anyway?
  8. Iteru

Let's rack up some pressure for the answers Mido is seeking: Vote: Pika_pika42
  9. Iteru

Lone - probably town. I don't think the random vote is such a problem in the early game because its still possible for town to control the vote. Potential to use him as a rally for the town/private claims if a/the doctor is out there willing to protect him. I'm not familiar with Zexy's past...
  10. Iteru

It could potentially be a bluff though. Do something very odd to throw off suspicion because there's "no way mafia would do that". To me I'm still 50-50 on whether I think they are mafia or town.
  11. Iteru

His Rock paper scissors mafia was a personal favourite of mine
  12. Iteru

Yes. I didn't play the first mafia game on here by Mijz, but something like the 3rd or 4th mafia games on here. Back in the day with users like hurristat, Mijz, Rayne, Hellion, Phoenicks, Umeko, Sourcandy, Coasting Wingull, ghaskan, Mintaka etc
  13. Iteru

I don't think I've ever been in a mafia game with so many posts on Day 1.
  14. Iteru

I'd like to play please.
Back
Top Bottom