• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Iteru

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username True xD Luckily ice is my second favourite type otherwise it would be a real downer.
  2. Iteru

Re: The Etymology of Your username I was looking to find foreign equivalents of my name. Had no luck so I tried an alternate spelling and found "Iteru", the Ancient Eqyptian name for the Nile. Have always wanted to go to Egypt and Iteru just appealed to me. Plus I later checked it and it...
  3. Iteru

Re: Your Username :) Iteru is the word that the Ancient Egyptians used for the Nile River and as my real name is pronounced the same but just spelt differently, I though I would use it. After using it I later found out that in Japanese it means something along the lines of "to freeze" and...
Back
Top Bottom