Search results for query: *

1. Ithpae

Trailers and News Discussion

The thing is, the fact that the starters all have a secret make me want to really not know what they evolve to in case their evolutions contain that secret or reveal something about it. I do understand your points; in fact, that's what I usually do: find out what their middle and final evos are...
  2. Ithpae

Yes, yes I would. I don't want to know too much about them when playing the game. Especially their secrets.
  3. Ithpae

I'd prefer if they didn't release the middle evos of the starters at all, but that's just me.
  4. Ithpae

Yeah! I would like to see the Battle Frontier return in some form or fashion, maybe with some new or changed facilities. You know what else could be cool? Contests. Maybe Contests could return too (or by itself), but changed to fit it with the motif of Alola, showcasing the diverse bonds...
  5. Ithpae

Going with the current flow of things, I'd expect the next trailer to show some new Pokémon with some Alolan forms and Z-Moves and a new feature or two. Perhaps they could also bring unexpected things like Megas or cross-evos or non-Kanto Alolan forms or something else entirely into the mix too.
  6. Ithpae

The new primates are quite interesting, especially their abilities. Although I won't use them on my team, I may try them out and see what I can do with them. Slightly disappointed that Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive, more so that the different forms aren't that much different from each...
  7. Ithpae

I highly doubt they will do the same thing again on the 20th. They wouldn't try to. Perhaps the reason today's trailer was lackluster was because they are saving the other info for the 20th for an epic reveal, perhaps something more than revealing Pokémon and their evolutions.
  8. Ithpae

I think that they changed the name to "Absorption" because that word probably fits better for the UB than "Expansion". It does resemble a buff mosquito after all.
  9. Ithpae

I wonder if we get to visit the dimension that the Ultra Beasts come from like the Distortion World in Platinum. That would be really cool to see.
  10. Ithpae

So UB-02 Expansion is actually UB-02 Absorption? Huh.
  11. Ithpae

Well, that was disappointing.
Back
Top Bottom