• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Evolved Happiny without oval stone at lv26. Chnasey then evolved again at 27, which makes me think Happiny was a happiness Evo as well.
  2. I

Z-moves can crit. Just did for me.
  3. I

The held item versions of Z-crystals seem to just be copies. The actual crystal stays in your bag (and can be applied to other pokemon). Don't know if this also applies to species-exclusive Z-crystals like Snorlium. This would explain why the crystal was "removed". (Oddly enough, some in-game...
  4. I

Update to the move Metronome, when powered up by Normium-Z: If it calls for an attack, it will be the Z-powered version of the attack. If it calls for a status move, it doesn't get the extra buff.
Back
Top Bottom