Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

What are your game headcanons?

Galar & Unova are the two most extroverted regions as far as culture, people, etc. Johto & Sinnoh are the most introverted.
  2. JFrombaugh

70 years of being a Gym Leader has rendered Opal completely deaf in both ears. She's only able to hear Challengers' answers to her questions through telepathy & synesthesia (the latter is what she's referring to with her comments about "pink"). On that note, many Galar Gym Leaders (especially...
  3. JFrombaugh

DLC Spoilers:
  4. JFrombaugh

They didn't actually get married until they were both 18, so about 2 years after the events of BW2. In my headcanon SwSh happened ~8 years after the events of BW2.
  5. JFrombaugh

Hilda & N became very close to each other after the events of BW, and eventually they got married. As of the events of SwSh, they have a son who is just now starting kindergarten.
  6. JFrombaugh

A headcanon I've always had that I think just gained some credibility with the upcoming release of the Leaf & Eevee Sync Pair... Red, Blue, & Green are the nicknames of Ash, Gary, and Leaf respectively in the games universe. They were taken from the version names of the original games and used...
  7. JFrombaugh

The SwSh Gym Leader Battle music is actually the official theme song of the Galar League (basically Galar's version of that NFL Theme Song that sounds very similar to Sleigh Ride). When a Gym Leader is down to their last Pokémon, it's tradition to blast the song over the stadium's speakers & for...
  8. JFrombaugh

Bea and Allister are childhood friends who have a friendly rivalry with one another in the Galar League. They met each other through Pokémon training, and became close because they actually have very similar personalities and backgrounds: -Both are from Stow-on-Side -Both are among the least...
  9. JFrombaugh

-Cynthia owns her own private island, which she bought after becoming Champion so she could have a place to escape to & continue to do her freelance researcher work. This is the house she's referring to in Platinum with her line "My house? Even the region is a secret!" (Contrary to popular...
  10. JFrombaugh

The minor division Gyms in Galar (aka the 8 Gyms we don't battle in the games) are private buildings more akin to traditional Gyms from other regions, rather than Stadiums. Some of the Minor League Gym Leaders are newbies, working diligently to one day make the major division; others are simply...
  11. JFrombaugh

-Melony is Wulfric's younger cousin. -Kalos & Galar have a rivalry with one another, just like the UK & France IRL. They are opposite regions culturally in terms of art & science vs sports & music, and a focus on one's journey as a Pokémon Trainer vs taking on the Gym Challenge to become popular.
  12. JFrombaugh

Gonna get this thread going again with some of my own headcanons for Pokémon Sun & Moon... -Both Lusamine and Gladion are on the autism spectrum. -Sun/Elio and Moon/Selene really are distant cousins to Professor Kukui in their respective game version universes, which is why he calls them...
Back
Top Bottom