Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They made a pretty big deal in the Famistu magazine interview about how USUM are definitely going to be much more involved than Emerald and Platinum, to which they explicitly compared it to. Mind you, I still would've preferred Gen IV remakes, because not only would an upgraded Sinnoh...
  2. JFrombaugh

Same. I actually kind of like Kommo-o and felt he really needed some buffs, and I could see the Photo Club being a great way to really show off your own personal Trainer sprite and his/her ideal team as such. And I sure hope the Alolan Vulpix in the Aether Paradise is a hint that it will become...
  3. JFrombaugh

Two months in, and I have to say, I'm actually a bit more skeptical than I was before. And I was pretty disappointed that we didn't get the rumored DP remakes to begin with. With regards to the whole "alternate universe" thing, one thing that's worth pointing out is that it's actually already...
  4. JFrombaugh

I'm talking the same amount of effort they put into BW2.
  5. JFrombaugh

I voted "Reserving judgement until more information" in the poll. However, I definitely would've been much happier with remakes of Diamond & Pearl (even if on the 3DS and not the Switch), and between the rumors that USUM will be pretty much the same story just set one year later & the news that...
Back
Top Bottom