Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

Speculation Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Trials? "Get your Z on!"

Maybe, but I still think it would have made much more sense given what you actually do in the Trial. And like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it's sort of a Double Battle oriented Pokémon anyway, so I think it would've synced really well with a partner Pokémon like Florges (although Ribombee...
  2. JFrombaugh

Well, I couldn't resist...I just looked at the story text datamine to see what Mina's Trial is going to be like. I won't spoil it for you guys, but I will say that: a) it is definitely not at all what I was expecting it to be b) a Totem Comfey would have been PERFECT...I honestly have no idea...
  3. JFrombaugh

That's what I was thinking. I think it's either going to be like that or it's just GameFreak's way of confirming that she will be battleable like all other Captains.
  4. JFrombaugh

Whatever her Trial ends up being, I wonder if we'll get any more (kid-friendly) hints that Mina is probably a stoner. (after she gives you the Fairium-Z) Mina: "Hehehe...giggle giggle giggle..." Player Character: "What's so funny?" / "Uhhh..." Mina: "Oh, nothing. Just been telling myself some...
  5. JFrombaugh

Before this trailer came out, one of my ideas was that it could be another quiz-type trial, but involving colors and seeing patterns rather than sounds or memorizing dances. Basically Mina would show you a series of paintings she's painted, then ask you a question about them. For example: "In...
Back
Top Bottom