Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

COMPLETE: [Everyone] The Paxton & Joseph Show (Games universe)

And so that's it. Sorry it took me so long to get around to writing the Epilogue. The Joseph and Alice Podcast will be a sequel fanfiction that will take place entirely in the Games universe, and I will begin writing it once we know more about Gen VIII Pokémon on the Switch. Anyway, this and...
  2. JFrombaugh

Epilogue (Paxton and Joseph are in the living room, watching a Pokemon battle on the television. Two Cooltrainers are battling it out in a 3 vs 3. The male Cooltrainer sends out a Golem, while the female Cooltrainer sends out a Butterfree) Announcer: And here they are, the champions of...
  3. JFrombaugh

Stay tuned for the final Epilogue, which will be posted after I finish the last two Interviews on the anime side of the story!
  4. JFrombaugh

Interview #16 – Wulfric Paxton: Welcome everybody, to the final Interview of this show’s first Season! I have to say, it’s been a dynamite first season, if I do say so myself. We’ve had so many great memories of the many Pokemon Trainers we’ve interviewed, and I have learned many interesting...
  5. JFrombaugh

Interview #15 – Blaine Paxton: Welcome to the Paxton and Joseph Show! Here I am once again, with my beloved son Joseph, and we’ve decided that the last two interviews on this show will be with Gym Leaders! Joseph: It’s too bad my first choice didn’t want to come on here tonight… Paxton: Yeah...
  6. JFrombaugh

Interview #14 – N Paxton: Welcome, one and all, to the Paxton & Joseph Show! Our guest tonight is from Unova. At least, I think he is, as he had a major part in leading Team Plasma, but was deceived the whole time by his abusive father, Ghetsis. Please welcome…N! (N walks in and sits in the...
  7. JFrombaugh

Interview #13 - Caitlin Paxton: Welcome to another episode of the Paxton and Joseph show! Just in case you forgot who those two people are, I’m Paxton. Joseph: And I’m Joseph. Paxton: Tonight’s guest was once the Lady of the Battle Castle at Sinnoh’s Battle Frontier, but she later grew up to...
  8. JFrombaugh

Interview #12 - Mina Paxton: Welcome back to the Paxton & Joseph Show, after a bit of a hiatus! Joseph: We were supposed to interview Erika, Gym Leader of Celadon City, this week…but for superstitious purposes that Dad has made known to me, we’re going to interview Mina, the Fairy-type Trial...
  9. JFrombaugh

EDIT: I decided to cut out the Guzma invasion from the Lusamine interview, as I felt it didn't really fit in with the context of the USUM timeline (in which this show is based) and there's plenty going on in that Interview anyway. Stay tuned for a new Interview later today or tomorrow!
  10. JFrombaugh

Interview #11 - Cynthia Paxton: Welcome, beloved audience members, to another episode of the Paxton and Joseph Show! I’m Paxton, and sitting next to me is my son Joseph. Joseph: And boy are we excited about tonight’s interview! Paxton: That’s right, our guest to be interviewed tonight…hailing...
  11. JFrombaugh

Interview #10 - Professor Oak (the studio has been fully repaired, and in many ways is actually looking even fancier than before) Paxton: Good evening everybody! Welcome to the 10th Paxton and Joseph show interview. Repairs of the studio are just about complete, and we've even added a few more...
  12. JFrombaugh

Interview #9 - Volkner (the studio is still in a shambles, with holes in the wall and power cables hanging from the ceiling, but it looks like Paxton and Joseph have decided to finally reopen it for an interview) Paxton: Welcome everybody, to the Paxton and Joseph Show! You’ll have to excuse...
  13. JFrombaugh

Interview #8 - Colress Joseph: Welcome, everybody, to the Paxton and Joseph show! At least, that’s what I’d be saying to you guys if Paxton was here. He’s attending a conference in Hoenn this week, and he’s going to be getting back late at night tonight. But he still wants to do this interview...
  14. JFrombaugh

Interview #7 - Cheryl Paxton: Welcome everybody to the Paxton and Joseph show! For those of you how saw our interview with Lusamine, don't worry, it's all sorted out. The Ultra Wormhole was just the result of a miscalculation of an experiment at Aether Paradise and there was no malicious intent...
  15. JFrombaugh

Interview #6 - Lusamine Paxton: Welcome everybody! Today’s interview is with the president of the Aether Foundation in the Alola region, who thankfully has mellowed out considerably ever since the events involving her children and Necrozma. Please welcome Lusamine! (Scattered applause from the...
  16. JFrombaugh

Interview #5 - Steven (The audience is already assembled, and Paxton is sitting in his chair, but Joseph is nowhere to be seen) Paxton: Where is Joseph?! I can’t start the interview without him! Meanwhile, at Joseph’s house, in his room, Joseph is playing some kind of online RPG on his...
  17. JFrombaugh

Threadmarks: Interview 4 - Selene

Interview #4 - Selene Note: Most people refer to the female protagonist of SM & USUM as “Moon”, but TV Tropes lists her real name as Selene, and therefore that’s the name I will be referring to her as in this interview. Paxton: Welcome, one and all, to the Paxton and Joseph show! I’m Paxton...
  18. JFrombaugh

Threadmarks: Interview 3 - Bianca

Interview #3 - Bianca Paxton: Welcome to the Paxton & Joseph show! Today we’ll be interviewing Bianca of the Unova region! (As Bianca eagerly runs onto the stage, she nearly trips and ends up knocking over some decorations as well as her chair) Paxton: Man! Our ratings are down into the...
  19. JFrombaugh

Threadmarks: Interview 2 - Sina & Dexio

Interview #2 - Sina & Dexio Paxton: Welcome, one and all, to the Paxton and Joseph show! I’m Paxton, and this is my son, Joseph. Today the two of us will be interviewing two people, hence why you see two chairs set up here. These two guests on our show work as assistants of Professor Sycamore...
  20. JFrombaugh

Threadmarks: Interview 1 - Lillie

Interview #1 - Lillie Paxton: Welcome, one and all, to the Paxton and Joseph Show! I’m Paxton. Joseph: And that would make me Joseph, his son. We’re sorry this took so long, I’ve really been working on my hair, hope you like what I’ve done. Paxton: I told him 16 different times that his hair...
Back
Top Bottom