Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

American Politics Thread

I swear, I really do fear the Democrats are going to continue to fumble the ball and then in 2024 they'll be like "How in the world did we lose to that reality TV clown again?!"
  2. JFrombaugh

American Politics Thread

Honestly, for Biden to just barely eke it out like this is kinda embarrassing. It just goes to show that yes he won, but another Democratic candidate who actually campaigned on more than just "not being Donald Trump" would have done WAY better. And even if PA, NC, and GA all flip to Biden after...
  3. JFrombaugh

American Politics Thread

"The Covid-19 pandemic is ravaging our country right now, with over 220,000 people dead and counting. If you get re-elected, what are you planning to do about it?" "Nothing. It'll take care of itself." Remember, that was what Herbert Hoover said back in the Great Depression...and look where it...
  4. JFrombaugh

American Politics Thread

I actually had a nightmare last night, and so I figured I might as well post it here. It was November, and Joe Biden had won the election. But because a lot of people had stayed home due to coronavirus concerns as well as a general lack of enthusiasm for either candidate, it was a much closer...
Back
Top Bottom