Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

N & Zekrom matches my headcanon, even though I know a lot of people would've liked to see him paired with Reshiram. Because if you think about his motivations in BW1, he wants to create an ideal world, where Pokemon are free from their abusive human masters. Whereas Hilbert/Hilda try to stop...
  2. JFrombaugh

Also, I think it's kind of odd that Alder, Nate & Bianca were all added over these past few weeks but haven't really made much of an appearance beyond their normal Sync Pair stories. It almost feels like they're gearing up for a bigger event that will formally introduce Gen 8 to this game, in...
  3. JFrombaugh

I think they should make a Sygna Suit personality quiz on the official site. You know, something that combines a "What Pokemon are you?" quiz with questions about what sort of fashion styles do you most like to wear, and then it gives you what your Sygna Suit Pokemon would be based on your answers.
  4. JFrombaugh

Well, it looks like all the people who were saying Swimsuit Cynthia was probably a massive red herring to throw everybody off track... They were spot on.
  5. JFrombaugh

That was exactly what I was thinking. And now that we have Jessie & James as sync pairs, I think it's definitely on the board as a possibility.
  6. JFrombaugh

Good Lord, I don't think any of us were expecting them to pull a Steven & Alolan Sandslash Sync Pair out of nowhere! So I guess the backstory is that he caught it while on vacation in Alola? If so, did Cynthia go with him & will she have Alolan Ninetales? That would actually be very cool (no...
  7. JFrombaugh

I dunno, maybe they are pulling a bait-and-switch on us, but upon doing a little more digging it's already been teased a few times in the game itself. There's already been female swimmers in bikinis in the series for quite some time, so it's not like TPC would get into any rating issues. And we...
  8. JFrombaugh

Does anybody else think we might be getting a trailer for the Klara & Swimsuit Cynthia events in the next Pokémon Presents stream on the 24th? Now that the Isle of Armor is out it'd make sense to promote it in Masters, and Swimsuit Cynthia could be a summer-themed Sync Pair similar to how...
  9. JFrombaugh

The Sygna Suit pairings actually do match up with my personal headcanons for the main games timeline. Yes, I know Green is paired with Blastoise in the manga & Let's Go games, but Venusaur was the version mascot of Leaf Green, while the other two also match their trainers' color codes...
  10. JFrombaugh

As much as the Turtwig line has always been my favorite starter line and I'm so glad it's finally making it in, I would've MUCH rather they picked Lucas to use Turtwig instead, because of how strongly Dawn is associated with Piplup thanks to the anime. Mind you, it's already well-established...
  11. JFrombaugh

You could ask the same thing about May, Lucas, Nate, and Serena. My prediction is that it'll be implied that Selene was the "canon" protagonist of SM (since Solgaleo already has an event dedicated to it), and that she & Lillie will have good chemistry with one another/seem to already know each...
  12. JFrombaugh

My predictions for future Sync Pairs: Ultra Beasts Story Event -Selene & Rowlet -> Dartrix -> Decidueye (Physical Striker) -Lillie & Clefairy -> Clefable (Support) -Gladion & Tupe: Null -> Silvally (Tech) -Lusamine & Nihilego (Special Striker) Sword & Shield -Gloria & Scorbunny -> Raboot ->...
Back
Top Bottom