Search results for query: *

1. JOESTAR*

Trailers and News Discussion

Now I hope Looker ends up being a Ultra Beast. That would be a crazy twist for his ongoing story.
  2. JOESTAR*

So next trailer on the 14th apparently according to Serebii
  3. JOESTAR*

Well I've been going along with the theory that the foundation has something to do with Null. Obviously Gladion has or had some ties to the Aether president so I'm sure he either turned on them and stole one or fled from them for some reason and took one on the way out. Depending on how the plot...
  4. JOESTAR*

So that was a lot. Type Null seems cool, probably has a lot of lore behind it. Gladion seems a lot like Silver which is cool. I'm sure there are more parallels considering he's almost definitely related to the Aether leader who probably is is involved with the Ultra Beasts in some shady way.
  5. JOESTAR*

So more info on the 6th confirmed by Serebii apparently?
  6. JOESTAR*

Little bit change couldn't hurt. Also apparently the next batch of info will be on the 12th according to Serebii.
  7. JOESTAR*

These new formes are crazy. I wonder if traded Pokemon from RBY will automatically be their Alola formes? Also those Z-Move names are the best :ROFLMAO:
  8. JOESTAR*

There's the Pokemon Special thing on the 16th right?
  9. JOESTAR*

Only using it to move my 6 main Pokemon from Blue. If I can't take Mew with me I'm going to cry. :confused:
  10. JOESTAR*

Yeah I think they'll wait until corocoro before showing anything.
  11. JOESTAR*

It certainly is exciting to know we're finally getting some real info. There wasn't much else that we could speculate on at this point so now we we'll have some fresh stuff to analyze.
Back
Top Bottom