Search results for query: *

1. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Had 7 7ks at once yesterday. Highlights were 15/14/15 98%s of Geodude and Mr Mime. Now I just need a 90%+ of Farfetch'd to finish the 7k regionals
  2. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Lots of 7k hatches today. Got 2 Kangaskhan, 2 Farfetch'd, Mr Mime, Tauros, Porygon, Tangela, 2 Vulpix, think 1 each of Grimer and Meowth, and about 10 Diglett.
  3. J

GO Eggs in GO!

From what I remember, Azurill(1st one), 2 Wailmer, 2 Spheal, and Treecko
  4. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Finally got a Wynaut. Actually hatched a bunch of good Pokemon but all their IVs sucked.
  5. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Final 2 10ks from windy event were Aerodactyl and Bagon.
  6. J

GO Eggs in GO!

2 5k, 2 Wingull. After 3 hatches and 1 catch, got enuf candy to evolve one.
  7. J

GO Eggs in GO!

4 10k. 2 Skarmory :sick: Larvitar :unsure: Bagon (y)
  8. J

GO Eggs in GO!

10k- 2nd tier Dratini 5k- Wingull(added to dex) 5k- Girafirig(82% so best so far)
  9. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Pre event: 2 10ks-Dratini and Larvitar both 2nd tiers that became candy 6 5ks-2 Treecko, Tangela, Onix, Eevee, and Torchic. Onix, Eevee, and 1 Treecko were 2nd tier candy. Torchic was 91% and became Blaziken. Other Treecko and Tangela were 90%s but worse then what I got so just saved them...
  10. J

GO Eggs in GO!

100% Swinub from a 2k
  11. J

GO Eggs in GO!

10k Larvitar. Only 2nd tier tho :rolleyes:
  12. J

GO Eggs in GO!

3 10ks. 2 Trapinch and Larvitar. 1 Trapinch was 93% but only 13 attack.
  13. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched several eggs recently but only good one was a 93% Nosepass(new to dex too).
  14. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a Machop from a 2k(guess not all Gen3 anymore?) Hatched 3rd or 4th Ralts with crappy IVs from a 10k
  15. J

GO Eggs in GO!

1 2k- Barboach was 2nd tier 5 5ks- 91-93% Bulbasaur, 82% Corphish, Cyndaquil, Magby, and I finally hatched a Torchic and it was 2nd tier :cry: 1 10k- 93% Snorlax
  16. J

GO Eggs in GO!

5 5ks yesterday: Dunsparce-Needed a top tier and still do Houndour-93% but I got a better one Totodile-False hope as it was top tier and mentioned all 3 stats but then they were 2nd tier. 10k Ended up all 13s and of course Mudkip and Treecko-Need a head banging emoji 10k tonite: Snorlax-...
  17. J

GO Eggs in GO!

Went to a local lake and walked about 7k so hatched a bunch of eggs. Got Mudkip, Carvanha, Corphish, Luvdisc, Kabuto, and Omanyte from what I remember. As for my 3 10ks, not bad. Got a Ralts(2nd tier but will take the candy), a 97% Aerodactyl(previous high was in the 80s), and a Feebas(Can use...
  18. J

GO Eggs in GO!

4 5ks. Of course got Mudkip and Treecko but still no Torchic hatches. Other 2 were Carvanha and Seedot. Seedot was only top tier and only 84%. Started incubating 3 10ks. Hopefully my luck on them improves.
  19. J

GO Eggs in GO!

2 2ks. Got a Spoink and Zigzagoon. Transferred both.
  20. J

GO Eggs in GO!

3 5ks. Chinchou(seems to be in every group of 5ks I hatch), Mudkip, and Treecko. Swear I have hatched about 5 each of Mudkip and Treecko and not a single Torchic which of course is the one I still need a good one of.
Back
Top Bottom