• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Got 7 Beldum shinies including a 96 and 93%. Evolved those 2, a lucky 96, a 98 I caught today, and a 93 to Metagross to have 5 with Meteor Mash.
  2. J

The whole of community day went well for me. -Caught a 91% shiny Grimer in the morning -Caught 16 shiny Chikorita -Hatched a 96% Kangaskhan -Caught a shiny Growlithe during Nutto event.
  3. J

Not a bad day. -Got a 100% Spinda from a quest -got an 1813 shiny Moltres from a raid. Only one I didnt get on the legendary bird days. -Hatched a lot of 7ks(details in that thread). Most important being Kangaskhan which finished my Kanto dex. Also over the last week traded some 8/2016 Pokemon...
  4. J

Got 2 shiny Wingull from the event this past weekend so evolved one to Pelipper. And forgot to add it in last post but traded for Mr Mime and Volbeat to add them to dex.
  5. J

Been a month but something really worth posting about happened today. At the bottom. -Did some more Registeel raids with the highest being 96%. -Only able to do 2 Ho-oh raids(working on weekends suck). One was 98% but with 14 attack so my previous 98% is "better" imo -Caught 18 shiny Eevee...
  6. J

Got a 98% 15/14/15 Alolan Raichu from a raid and hatched a 100% Alolan Sandshrew. Also hatched my 1st 2 Alolan Digletts but both were 2nd tier.
  7. J

Was pouring down rain on Saturday so weather boosted and managed to do 12 Zapdos raids. The third one I did was an 84% shiny. After doing 9 and not seeing one over 2339, my 10th raid produced a 2378 100% which I caught on the first ball. In the last couple days, beat and caught Registeel, Alohan...
  8. J

Mostly worked this past weekend so only did 1 Lugia raid. Not very good IV's nor shiny so transferred it. Was able to catch 3 shiny Minun and 2 Plusle. Also got a couple Alohan Geodude but missed out on Diglett. Finally got a 14/15/15 Magmar which mite end up being my future Magmortar.
  9. J

Usually catch more Pokemon on community day then I did for Squirtles but still got 3 horrible IV shiny and 4 shiny with glasses. Got a 96% shiny with glasses and a 96% non shiny with glasses. Evolved some so got all 3 evolutions of Squirtle in shiny, shiny w/ glasses, and non shiny w/ glasses.
  10. J

Since the last time I posted, -On the last day of a local park being a Girafrig nest, caught a 100%. Cp was only 195 so low level. -After 20+ raids of subpar Regice, got and caught a 100% -Hatched an Alohan Vulpix but only 2nd tier -Caught 8 shiny Roselia -Caught my 2nd shiny Wailmer, only 73%...
  11. J

Yo. Been a while. Have been playing the whole time but havent been posting. Recently had some luck during the rock event. Ended up getting shinies of Kabuto, Ho-oh, and on the same day 2 Aerodactyl. Not so much during the water event but got shiny Kyogre. Have hatched a bunch of friend eggs and...
  12. J

Caught the first 2 Latios I did to add to dex. A 2075(97% 14/15/15) and a 2007. Missed the 3rd tho, a 2014.
  13. J

Last couple days: Wednesday night: Did a Rayquaza raid but failed to catch. Been having horrible luck with them lately. Then in under 2 hours, did a Claydol raid and caught him, caught a wild Masquerain and Metang, and hatched a 91% Torchic I evolved to Blaziken. All 4 were new to the dex...
  14. J

Caught a 97% Cacturne so was finally able to add his evolution(can't remember the name atm) to the dex. Now at something like 340 caught and 350 seen.
  15. J

Have done a couple more raids recently. Did 2 Kyogre and 2 Rayquaza. 1st Kyogre I caught was 91% but like my other 2 90s, had 13 attack :mad: . By catching it I did go to a 50% catch rate. Then yesterday did Kyogre and Rayquaza back to back but failed to catch both. Ended 20 of 41 on Kyogre. And...
  16. J

Last couple days: Saturday caught about 80 Dratini, including a 100% that I evolved so it knows Draco Meteor, but unfortunately no shinies. 100% was level 23 but I powered it up to level 35 with a CP of 3325 which made it my 4th highest for 2 days, got bumped on Monday to 5th Monday did an EX...
  17. J

Was snowing the other day so caught a snowy Castform to finish all his forms. Ended up being lvl 32 and 95%.
  18. J

New Pokemon added: Swellow, Bagon, Trapinch all caught. Also gave me the gold Hoenn badge. Raids: 2 Rayquaza(caught 1 so now 2 of 5), 1 Kyogre(caught but only 80%), Swablu(was 88%) New 90%'s: lvl 19 97% Numel evolved to Camerupt, lvl 2 95% Swablu that i still need about 100-125 candy to...
  19. J

Didnt start out well but turned into a good Pokemon day. Took a half day from work to hit my 2nd Mewtwo raid this week. About 50 people were there. Didnt think the odds were good I could get worse then Thursdays 2212 77% but I managed and got a 2211 75%. After that did my 2nd Rayquaza raid and...
  20. J

Yesterday did first of my 2 Mewtwo raids. Caught it but low Cp. Today did a Rayquaza but he ran. Did add Surskit, Swablu, Minun, Tailow, and Castform to the dex. Swablu takes 400 candy to evolve but shouldnt be too hard to finish before event is over. When I first logged in after update 6 were...
Back
Top Bottom