Search results for query: *

1. J

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Since I last posted, hatched a Poochy(1st shiny hatch) and caught 2 Drifbloom, Duskull, 3 Gengar, Pinsir, and 6 Cubone. Traded 1 of the Gengar for a shiny Aron and 1 of the Cubone for shiny Dragonair since i struck out on that community day.
  2. J

Got my 2nd shiny Pikachu the other day and today added 4 Beldum, 1 Metang, and 2 Metagross.
  3. J

Added Grimer, 16 Chikorita, and Growlithe on community day. Evolved 1 Chikorita to Meganium.
  4. J

3 Minun and 2 Plusle during the event.
  5. J

In the last week or so got 8 shiny Roselia, my 2nd shiny Wailmer which I evolved to Wailord, and 2 shiny Articuno.
  6. J

Better odds then non community days but still not a 100% chance as i never got a Dratini and caught around 100.
  7. J

In order of catch. Magikarp, Gyarados, Sableye, Pikachu, 2 Lugia, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charizard, 4 Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Wailmer, Charizard, Murkrow, Kabutops, 95% Ho-oh, 2 Aerodactyl, Larvitar, Pupitar, and Kyogre. All the evolved forms I evolved.
  8. J

3 Bulbasuar, 2 of which I evolved to Ivysaur, and Venusaur. Best IV became Venusaur but has a lower CP then Bulbasaur sadly.
  9. J

Added Lugia. Only 2007 CP but first shiny since the Pikachu community day so I will take it.
  10. J

Got a shiny Sableye during the Halloween event. Only lvl 2 but between 91-95%. No plans to power it up.
  11. J

Caught 2 shiny Magikarp. Best was around 60% so I evolved it.
Back
Top Bottom