Search results for query: *

1. Jackalantyrn

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I was hoping to have a more expansive map this time, and it is going to be incredible linear from the looks over. Straight up. I love the appearance, but I was kind of hoping for me. Still I guess it’s just traditional pokemon, but I was really hoping for something new for the switch. :/ a...
  2. Jackalantyrn

Another chimp grass? While I think he is cute that’s kind of ridiculous :/ I’m not sure I’m a fan of any of the starters at the moment. Love the current graphics.
  3. Jackalantyrn

There is a moment at the rocket base where you get to run around as eevee. I was in heaven. Even if it was for two seconds
  4. Jackalantyrn

I rarely breed except for the excuse of, hey look! I got an egg! That’s about it. It takes too much effort for me. Especially when my friend likes breeding and I can whine to her to get the pokemon I want haha.
  5. Jackalantyrn

Unique moves are always nice that’s for sure. I still cannot pick a fav eevee. Besides maybe eevee itself. Oh Salandit how you starve to death. Poor little males. Lucky for me I tend to summon females and got a female on the first one I fought. :D...is this darker than the sandcastle? I mean...
  6. Jackalantyrn

Yeah kinda harsh in some ways, but it makes sense. eevee is sort of broken it would be a pretty bad advantage competitively speaking.
  7. Jackalantyrn

I’m not sure that eevee or Pikachu will ever be transferable. The game has too many special moments involving it. I’m not sure how it could ever work without it. Maybe post game, but I kinda doubt it.
  8. Jackalantyrn

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I read an interview where they said it would not be accessible with Let’s Go. I can’t find it now though. It was months ago I read that. I don’t have a suggestion. As I said it’s just a feeling I have. If they found away to attach it to the actual...
  9. Jackalantyrn

Ok, not to bring this totally up again, but if they want to bring The gay community (forgive me I’m tired and the acronym is not coming to mind) I think it should be subtle. Ex: prof. Blady blah, “I will be gone for a few days to visit my husband (or wife if we actually get a girl prof).”...
  10. Jackalantyrn

If we do past and present I would love to see an ice age version. We would get the ice pokemon, and some really unique animals. A dodo bird would be ridiculous and funny. A sabertooth, a mammoth. I mean look at the Croods movie. They mixed some really unique animals. I think it would be way fun.
  11. Jackalantyrn

No, because a lot of times you cannot find the right save with that many. It takes a lot of data to have that many, and it still saves over the last save. Sometimes going back still is messed up because of an existing save further along. This was quite literally an issue I had. There was...
  12. Jackalantyrn

I just realized there are no fishing rods in LGPE. :( it’s taking forever to get a water type pokemon. No. To auto save. It would save anytime you black out which would be a save, and 9 out of 10 times reloading is at a ridiculous spot if they did BOTW style which i think is a horrible method...
  13. Jackalantyrn

I think there is a lot about LGPE that actually could be implemented into the main core and work nicely. The way it flows is fantastic. Like seriously it guides you, and does sort of hold your hand if you choose, but as a whole it feels like you have the choice. I bet the games do really well. I...
  14. Jackalantyrn

Sort of like that yeah, and yes it is pretty broken, but I rarely use it cause I would rather just fight then wait a turn.
  15. Jackalantyrn

It kind of has that actually after a certain time you can use a boost for both your partner or any of your pokemon and it increases all stats
  16. Jackalantyrn

Not that I am necessarily rooting for a tropical region, but the idea of a region based entirely within a rainforest, Say the amazons, would be fascinating. It would give us a really good chance of a jaguar pokemon, and a revival of snake pokemon. An alligator possibly, or croc. I forget which...
  17. Jackalantyrn

Ugh, the hyper realistic looks like nightmare stuffed animals come to life. Freaks me out. Like why make them creepy fluffy instead of just fluffy? And not all pokemon are fluffy. That charizard just looks wrong. I vote a biiiiig no on hyper realistic for the game unless they can actually make...
  18. Jackalantyrn

Zelda I find to be the only exception to be honest. I find it irritating in most games because of the reasons mentioned earlier. Where you march around and hit buttons in time and that’s it. At least in Zelda you basically memorize the pattern to play it. Otherwise, I always end up disliking the...
  19. Jackalantyrn

Maybe but I still think the whole musical theme is overdone. Even in Zelda BOW it’s a minor part to it not the basis for the entire story.
  20. Jackalantyrn

I keep seeing a scenario like the dancing we already have. Like you would play a flute or sing in time or something in order to activate a move of some kind.
Back
Top Bottom