Search results for query: *

1. JakeGower

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Metroid would be great as a big, open world game (it is an exploration based shooter after all), with at least a small amount of basic, western action sequences. So yes, like Botw ha ha But I can already see Metroid fans everywhere hating this more modern, non-linear concept, so... I dont know...
  2. JakeGower

I really hope they are going to announce gen 8 in January/February. Another long wait to May would be torture.
  3. JakeGower

Yes, Pokemon and Animal Crossing will be the big (planned) releases next year, but Nintendo needs a cheap Switch revision to make use of that. Metroid Prime is... not really important in sales discussions, sorry Metroid fans lol As for the 35 Million in March, well, they are currently at 22.86...
  4. JakeGower

The 3DS reached 35 Million at the end of September 2013, two and a half years after launch. Nintendo wants to reach 37 Million at the end of March 2019, two years after launch. You are skipping some months here lol Here are the numbers launch alligned (quarterly): While the gap is not big, the...
  5. JakeGower

We have at least one legit leaker (king zell), who said this a few months ago: and (from this thread: Pokemon Gen 8 Discussion Thread of Hopes, Speculation, Expectations, Dreams, Rumors, and More post 288 and 293) For me, BOW stands for ambition (not openworld). So... i think, they know...
  6. JakeGower

What? You can compare the shipment numbers between the two systems, and the Switch is ahead of the 3DS. Here for the 3DS (in Millions): FY 2010/11 3.61 FY 2011/12 13.53 (deep emergency price cut) FY 2012/13 13.95 (the best fiscal year the 3DS ever had, already peak) FY 2013/14 12.24...
Back
Top Bottom