Search results for query: *

1. Jammy2A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Interesting, I never seriously considered Steven before, but I could take a look at him. For Barry, now that I see his team, it could be interesting to do a run in Platinum or Pearl with that team in mind :-) Thanks!
  2. Jammy2A

Hi guys! I haven't been active on this forum in a while, and haven't had time to play the games in a year but I've decided to do a re-re-run on Alpha Sapphire :) (still got runs to finish on White 2 and other games, but that's another story :p I ve a firmer idea what I want to do there). So...
  3. Jammy2A

Re: pojemon party suggestions Tauros/Bouffalant is a nice pokémon to have, always reliable and with Wild Charge you can take care of most water types (though not the dual ground/water). Although Tauros learns Solar Beam, so if your Charizard can set up sunny day thats quite nice (although it...
  4. Jammy2A

Re: Need help! Team suck :( well tyranitar has a great movepool, thats a fact, but I don't like it very much, it's just a matter of personal preference. Electivire would be great, but it's in White 2, unless you can trade for it. Archeops is amazing once it learns Acrobatics & Stone Edge...
  5. Jammy2A

Re: Need help! Team suck :( You can capture a Roselia in Lostlorn forest, by lvl 37 it learns petal dance and giga drain, and it'll have leech seed already. A good water type you can catch early on is Psyduck, in the Floccesy Ranch. Then it evolves at lvl 33. By lvl 33 it will learn Aqua Tail...
  6. Jammy2A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Rather than Lapras, Id advise someone like Quagsire (or even Swampert, hes the best, only 1 weakness, great typing, good movepool, and not-too-shaby stats ^^). And perhaps instead of Ampharos, something with a Raichu or a Magneton/zone, better...
  7. Jammy2A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hey guys ^^ just asking what you'd think of this team: -Nidoking@Leftovers Earth Power Megahorn Flamethrower Brick Break -Aggron@Shell Bell Metal Burst Aerial Ace Avalanche Protect -Rhydon@Wide Lens Fire Punch Earthquake Iron Tail Giga Impact...
  8. Jammy2A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. to Eternalx: Well, I dont know anything about strategy and tactics ^^ I usually simply put pokemon I like, that dont accumulate too many similar weaknesses and that can work out well together, then I tailor the move set in order for them to defeat...
  9. Jammy2A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. this is the team Im currently constructing: Lucario @ Shell Bell Aura Sphere Close Combat Dragon Pulse Extreme Speed Gengar @ Spooky Plate Shadow Ball Dark Pulse Curse Psychic Dialga @ Adamant Orb Roar of Time Flash Cannon Sunny Day...
Back
Top Bottom