Search results for query: *

1. Jared DiCarlo

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Totally not related to the fact that dubbing moved away from them! Nope, not at all! This really makes me sad to see another NY dubbing studio go under. Pretty soon there won’t be any left.
  2. Jared DiCarlo

These are exactly my feelings on the subject. The NY dubbing pool is probably the oldest in the country (going all the way back to the days of Astro Boy and Speed Racer), so seeing them lose a lot of their most prominent shows and actors (Lisa Ortiz, Jason Griffith, Veronica Taylor, Rachael...
  3. Jared DiCarlo

This doesn’t really have anything to do with the topic, but does anybody think that TPCi is slowly trying to move all dubbing of the series to California? It started with Origins in 2013, and ever since then it seems like most Pokémon products that aren’t the anime are recorded there.
  4. Jared DiCarlo

If she does end up voicing Scorbunny, I hope she does a better job. I couldn’t stand Bunnelby’s voice AT ALL.
  5. Jared DiCarlo

Lucky for her, this Shaymin doesn’t need to speak, unlike the last time a Shaymin had a major role in the anime...
  6. Jared DiCarlo

Great list! There’s quite a few surprising names here, but the one that surprises me the most is Lisa Ortiz as Poipole! It sounds nothing like any of her other roles! On another note, this may very well be Jason Griffith’s final season on the show, as I’ve heard that he moved out west last year.
  7. Jared DiCarlo

This is an interesting idea for a thread. I think it might be able to help us on Bulbapedia with characters who have no listed voice actor/actress.
Back
Top Bottom