Search results for query: *

1. Jared DiCarlo

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I think he was just bitter that he wasn’t asked to return, even though union issues prevented him from doing so. He even went as far as to say he didn’t want Arcelus dating his daughter! Ouch!
  2. Jared DiCarlo

Really sad to hear that Andy Rannells hates his anime roles. He’s always been a personal favorite of mine. But I guess being in plays on Broadway has given him a really big ego. Another 4Kids regular who gave up voice acting to star in live-action stuff is Sebastian Arcelus. I don’t know if he...
  3. Jared DiCarlo

Sadly, that only applies to the Japanese version. In the English dub, they are as annoying as ever.
  4. Jared DiCarlo

I noticed something about Giovanni’s voice in the Japanese version of “Battle Aboard the St. Anne”. It actually DOES have a slight effect added to it like in the American version. Of course, it isn’t as prominent as the American version, but it’s there. You just have to listen really carefully...
  5. Jared DiCarlo

Dogasu goes into more detail on his site, but, in the commentary that was included on the Pokémon 4Ever DVD, Michael Haigney says that when he first did the voice of Charmander, he thought it was the only time that the character was going to appear, but then he and the rest of the company...
  6. Jared DiCarlo

That seems very likely considering these are the same people who believed that Ash’s Charmander would never appear again after his capture.
Back
Top Bottom