Search results for query: *

1. Jaye

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

You say "glaring" but very little about Ash in Sum and Moon strikes me as lazy, nor have I seen anything indicating a "jerk attitude". Do you have an example of that? I'm genuinely drawing a blank on that one.
  2. Jaye

Usually I would list all the moments the characters were, in fact, in action but I won't here because clearly it's not going to change that perception. We can go back and forth about how much is enough but this idea that there is none or so little it's barely worth acknowledging is becoming...
  3. Jaye

I accept that a fair criticism of the show is that there is not enough focus on the other characters when Ash isn't there. That's certainly an area they can improve on. However, for the episode which Ash were present for, I still saw a lot of good things about the characters. Kiawe's ranch...
  4. Jaye

It's not about listing personality traits, but rather what we're shown of a character in different situations. SM's characters have a bit more to them because I don't just see them in action, I also see them in rest, in casual moments and amongst their own family. By seeing more aspects of their...
  5. Jaye

I love it. It improves upon a lot of things that I thought was lacking from the series and it has an unpredictability to it that does a better job of holding my attention. A big part of this is how it looks and moves. The whole show is very pleasant to look at, with soft colours and attractive...
Back
Top Bottom