Search results for query: *

1. Jaypom

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Sounds like a typical symptom of overwatch
  2. Jaypom

I know in my story, the Battle Frontier is seen as a more advanced challenge compared to a regular challenge. The battles on the Frontier have a secondary aspect to them and require the trainer to have a high set of thinking, such as competing in a PokeRinger match from the anime. Its a battle...
  3. Jaypom

Can you give an example? Some things in our world may not be necceary creatures in the Pokemon world, or just have yet to be created by the developers.
  4. Jaypom

You can think of it how there are different breeds of dogs in our world. In the Pokemon world, dogs are growlithe and rockruff etc while for us it is Chihuahuas and Boston Terriers. The species aren't what exist in our world but instead in the Pokemon world.
  5. Jaypom

i feel like im butting in but i wanted to thank jack for his signature since I like the cards. When I tried to make a banner for my signature it was too big :s but these fit a lot more nicely :D
  6. Jaypom

Well you could do a Spring Form Sawsbuck that emits pollen :D Or a very rare side effect of the move Spore from Paras or Parasect since they rarely get any action I think?
  7. Jaypom

OMG SAME xD I knew I wanted to make myself as a character and have them act in a more obscure way than I normally do, but I've only ended up making myself respond the same way I would in my real life
  8. Jaypom

Hey guys, I havent posted in the thread in a while since i mostly just read through. I was wondering though, for all of you who write characters, do you prefer making your own characters or going off of characters created by other authors? And if you prefer writing your own characters, do you...
  9. Jaypom

Oh wow, I guess it wasn't black 2... I never traded pokemon in that if it counted but i know it was before xy... i think :0
  10. Jaypom

In my games since... I think black 2, I always put Bro or Bra at the end of their names, Like for a Aipom, Ai-Bro or Ai-Bra. It seemed easier, though I intentionally used the beginning of the name for the pokemon for the stage of evolution they were in. Like for my Bagon, its a salamence now but...
  11. Jaypom

I'm pretty good with photoshop :D Its how I make all my photos and isn't really hard
  12. Jaypom

Sometimes what happens with Asthma (as I've learned from being 17 and lazy yet somehow still athletic looking) is that once a person gets more active and builds their lung capacity, the more common symptoms of asthma occur less. Most likely if wally had asthma is that from walking all around...
  13. Jaypom

I was planning on bringing in rivals for each of them but change up who battles with who, I think the arc for it thought would span a good amount of chapters since there are two events to go along with it, one being the battle tournament. I just hope it doesnt end up getting dragged on for too...
  14. Jaypom

Well I just finished a certain scientific railgun s (and cried for like 10 minutes) so I'm definately checking some out now. The academy one looked like one I might like, I like school setting type of stories and thought of one similar. Also, does anyone know how a battle tournament should be...
  15. Jaypom

I keep hearing of a Long Walk and Storm Island and Galactic so I think I'll try those ^_^ It's like going on Hulu or Netflix and trying to decided which anime watch next xD
  16. Jaypom

I've done actually a ton of planning for mine :D Im at around Chapter 80ish in planning and event wise but they're only about halfway through on their journey by that point because I managed to somehow drag on the longest gap between the first gym and second gym :XD: But Chapter 3 has 774 words...
  17. Jaypom

Thanks for the welcome xD I just hope i can fit in amongst you writers :3
  18. Jaypom

Ooh oohh, I'm new but I have some resolutions :D *takes deep breath* 1) Finish making an actual video series for youtube (probably runner 2 or sims 3 late night) 2) Get halfway through Pokemon Excell, atleast the 4th gym by Decemeber because thats the point for events wise that I'm at right...
Back
Top Bottom