Search results for query: *

1. Jaypom

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

@canisaries Maybe this page? Its all I could find that seemed the most useful aside from thesaurus.com
  2. Jaypom

I never realized they italicized ship names... I could be wrong by doing this, but I personally would drop the italicization and just keep it as the SS Anne's since its the ship's name.
  3. Jaypom

How much energy the pokemon has left to pull off the move before collapsing from exhaustion... at least that is how I would put it.
  4. Jaypom

Hoppip is such a good suggestion since the person I'm trying to give a flying type to does not seem like they should have a hoppip at all, because it just clashes with their personality. Itd make for some humorous storylines and a plot to the story of utilizing the pokemon to its extent where...
  5. Jaypom

Perhaps I'll take the Doduo route then, since I think I can make it fit the character. I already have decided to give Mega Altaria and its lines to a different trainer as well. Skarmory was actually the original bird I had in mind before switching to Rufflet and then to Archen and now to Doduo
  6. Jaypom

I considered Vullaby but I've already used it by another trainer, and Farfetch'd is currently under one of my main character's ownership as well. Tropius is a good suggestion but I've already slotted it to a character who hasn't debuted yet. Ooo the Doduo line is a good suggestion, I may use...
  7. Jaypom

I'm trying to think of flying types you don't normally see get attention in fics. Can anyone suggest some that you feel could use a spotlight? I'm thinking of an Archen right now, since it could give some storylines with its inability to fly. I've also got Rufflet on the mind too, since its only...
  8. Jaypom

Usually I'll stick to using the name as singular and plural, I have hit the time where I try to use possesives on pokemon like Ralts where you cant put Ralts's, but instead Ralts' which doesnt even make a pronunciation difference.
  9. Jaypom

I was just wondering whether or not others ended up planning father ahead than the current writing. Thanks for the answers! (y):LOL:
  10. Jaypom

I have a question. When you guys are planning your story, about how far along do you all plan ahead?
Back
Top Bottom