Search results for query: *

1. J

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

For Chem Nation's Birthday, I caught a Shiny Alpha Staraptor and a Shiny Alpha Staravia. And, the next day, I caught a Shiny Alpha Starly.
  2. J

What a weekend for Shiny Hunting! I got a whack of Shinies!
  3. J

Good gosh. I am getting so many Shiny Starly, I am going to need to dedicate a Pasture or two for them.
  4. J

The genies are extremely annoying to get. Enamorus is slightly easier than Tornadus and Thunderus.
  5. J

I caught my first Shiny Alpha! It’s a Shiny Alpha Roselia.
  6. J

No problem!
  7. J

Awesome! I hope you find it to your liking.
  8. J

Yesterday, I grabbed a Red Gyarados, two Shiny Geodude (one Male, one Female), Shiny Electabuzz, Shiny Misdreavus, Shiny Gible, and my eighth (and second Male Shiny Starly). Gosh, that Shiny Charm does not too bad for bringing me some Shinies!
  9. J

Can I take a moment to breathe? Good gosh! I finally got the Shiny Charm! Now, the Shiny Hunt begins!
  10. J

A little tip for finding : At Diamond Heath, look for Shaking Ores, and chuck one of your Pokémon at the Ores. should pop out, and be an easy catch.
  11. J

Seen 234, caught 228, and Completed 205 Pages. Current Goal: Gallade.
  12. J

With 185 Pages done, I am getting a smidge nervous. When I get the Shiny Charm, I will obviously see a lot more Shinies. But, I am considering something. I am considering lending a Shiny for the Pokédex. For instance, I have six Shiny Starly, and all are girls. The problem with that is, I can’t...
  13. J

Shiny Paras (Male), and Shiny Starly (Female). All of my Shiny Starly are girls! I wonder if anyone has any ideas about how I can design a Shiny Passport, so I can add my first 1 Shinies, and suchlike? It’s to commemorate my accomplishment.
  14. J

I only have 102 Pages left to complete. Then, Shiny Charm, here I come!
  15. J

No. You can catch a flying one in the snowy field, close to the Temple.
  16. J

Is it luck? Is it The Force? Or something else? Today, I was finishing up the Wisps portion of the game. However, I gave myself a little task. Before I would push A on Wisp #107, I had the task of hunting for a Shiny Pokémon. Any Shiny. Hours went by, and nothing. I was getting mildly...
  17. J

Sorry to hear about the Lickitung.
  18. J

I have a Shiny ChimChar! For those who are interested in Shiny Hunting for ChimChar, I have a general formula.
  19. J

Congratulations! Once you get a Perfect Pokédex Page for a certain Pokémon, say Starly, Shinx, Budew, etc, your odds of finding a Shiny of the corresponding Pokémon increase dramatically. Plus, keep an eye out for Outbreaks. Those, combined with Perfect Pokédex Page, equal to being close to the...
  20. J

…… …… This morning, I got a Shiny Starly. Tonight, I get another! What… sure, I Perfected its Pokédex Page. But, my goodness. Two Shiny Starly in the time span of roughly 14 hours? What are the odds?
Back
Top Bottom