1. Jeff Peak Passenger

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Thanks for the game and well played town. We got a bit unlucky with killing the jester and both our night kills being watched.
  2. Jeff Peak Passenger

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Grande Homme does indeed sound like a trustable fellow. vote frozen fennec
  3. Jeff Peak Passenger

yeah reading over that seems like it is the case. Space has also seemingly admitted to vising human, which takes away the possibility of Tood faking info as mafia which is what I was worried about as it seems easy to do. Vote Space
  4. Jeff Peak Passenger

I've never played in a game with no claiming before so this is weird not knowing what the information is. can I ask @Tood what percentage chance would you give for Space being mafia?
  5. Jeff Peak Passenger

this reaction doesn't really make sense to someone you're scum reading. why are you annoyed with him for 'mistunneling' you, if you think he's scum he'd just be trying to lynch you to help his own team?
  6. Jeff Peak Passenger

sorry where I usually play you don't have to unvote, you can just revote so not used to it. unvote vote thecapsfan
  7. Jeff Peak Passenger

I can at least see where HumanDawn is coming from I guess even though I don't agree with it. if there an unclaimed cop I think it only hurts scum to keep them alive. the longer they stay alive the more results they can get which we can use after they die. the only downside would be if the cop...
  8. Jeff Peak Passenger

the host said that anyone that has claimed can still give results I believe.
  9. Jeff Peak Passenger

@HumanDawn can you explain why you decided to revote exlight? you initially unvoted and told any cop to not counterclaim and we should only go after exlight if that cop flips. but now you've revoted because the rule change means the counterclaim won't come?
  10. Jeff Peak Passenger

do you not believe the claim then? im not really sure what the reasoning is for your vote.
  11. Jeff Peak Passenger

im inclined to believe the cop claim. if you're scum it's basically suicide at that stage and I don't see why people think ExLight was in that much danger, the earlier the claim comes the more likely it is to come from town because the chances of a counterclaim are very high. what reason is...
  12. Jeff Peak Passenger

this doesn't really make any sense. I was referring to not wanting to use the previous games setup to match roles from this game. did you properly read the point I made about the jester comment? there was no contradiction there which you seem to be implying.
  13. Jeff Peak Passenger

idk about you guys but I would prefer to play by hunting rather than using the setup of a previous game. seems a bit cheesy.
  14. Jeff Peak Passenger

I like that point about the jester actually. reminding people of a jester while self voting can put worry into others that you might be a jester so might be less inclined to vote you. are character claiming and/or role claiming allowed here btw?
  15. Jeff Peak Passenger

I used to play on personalitycafe. the mafia section on there has died unfortunately.
Back
Top Bottom