Search results for query: *

1. Jenneta

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hm, I see! Thanks for sharing, Shiny Celebi. :3 It must be cool to have a shiny Jirachi. :D Like Celebi said, just go around in threads that interest you and post in them, you know, get in on the conversation. :3 Everybody here is really nice, so don't be afraid to post on all kinds of...
  2. Jenneta

Really? Wow, lucky you! Do you have a shiny one, or are they impossible to get on the disc/and the event without hacking? :3
  3. Jenneta

Hm, I guess so. I guess I shouldn't feel like that. :3 And really? Wow. I thought you'd have at least two. ^-^ Do you have a Jirachi? I hear those are reaaallyy rare, too, unfortunately. X_X
  4. Jenneta

Really? No extra special Celebi in your party, huh? xD. But I can understand. I wish I wasn't so charmed by Darkrai and Giratina. I don't know why, but whenever I use those two I feel like I'm taking the easy road, you know? They're legendaries, so they're going to be stronger (in most cases...
  5. Jenneta

I never really bothered with it, until one of my friends on here told me about it. He told me that it can seriously make a big difference if you EV train them right, and I look at my Pokemon's EV stats and such, and I can agree with that. ;.; Just wish I would of figured it out sooner... It's...
  6. Jenneta

You're welcome, and I'm alright. :3 Just beating myself up because I didn't EV train my current team of Pokemon before I leveled them up to 100. >.< So now they won't be reliable in the PWT and such, lol. :3 But other then that I am alright, thank you for asking. :D
  7. Jenneta

Oh, I see! :3 Thanks for telling me, Shiny Celebi. I had guessed that but was just making sure. ;D Good morning/afternoon/night to you, though, Shiny Celebi. ^-^ How's everything going on in your world today? (If you're alright with me asking. ^-^)
  8. Jenneta

Hi everybody...^-^ Dark Type Princess here. :3 First time posting on this thread, lol. Just thought I'd come here and post randomly, get in on the convo. :3 What do we all talk about on this thread? Just random things, or do we talk about Pokemon? 83
Back
Top Bottom