Search results for query: *

1. Jersey Jimmy

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hey, y'all. I'm kicking around the idea of writing a new fic again. Not exactly sure what it'd be like, but it would be nice to get back into it. Maybe I could start with a one-shot.
  2. Jersey Jimmy

We have Smash. Never say never.
  3. Jersey Jimmy

Hey y'all, it's me, the guy who wrote that fic I ended up deleting because I thought it sucked so much. I... have another fic idea in mind, but it's sort of a crossover (as in, the main protagonists are from another franchise but it's a Pokemon verse of them), but... eh, I don't know.
  4. Jersey Jimmy

Well, look at that, I have access to a computer again. I might actually try continuing My W- AHAHAHAHAHAHA, like that's ever gonna happen.
  5. Jersey Jimmy

Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever come to a point where all the Dexholders join together again like in FRLG/Emerald to take on another huge thread. I mean, Red and Blue are in ORAS and Green's in XY... Also, you know what's fun? Having all the plans for My Way laid out in your head and having no...
  6. Jersey Jimmy

Well, I've still been writing, just not my fic (Tumblr roleplaying). It's not like I've gone four weeks without writing anything.
  7. Jersey Jimmy

Hey, uh... sorry to interrupt your Game of Thrones stuff, and I probably don't have to say this, but... sorry I haven't been writing lately. I just can't find the motivation for it. Do any of you have any ideas for how to deal with that?
  8. Jersey Jimmy

I've always really liked Seviper, but I can't think of anything creative to do with it other than "jumps out of a bush and scares the shit out of protagonist."
  9. Jersey Jimmy

Hey, Beyonce could pull off being Champion. After all, she shot a man down in central station. wait shit that was Rihanna
  10. Jersey Jimmy

Well, it's officially my birthday (on the east coast, anyway)! Maybe now I could finally go to sleep... maybe I lost the motivation to write My Way somewhere in my dreams.
  11. Jersey Jimmy

Welp, I finally finished Ch. 6 of My Way. I'm actually kinda pissed it took this long.
  12. Jersey Jimmy

>realizes I haven't posted a new chapter of My Way in almost two weeks fug
  13. Jersey Jimmy

Do it. It'll be funny.
  14. Jersey Jimmy

Probably because it's easier to become part of the community. I feel like I can get closer to people here than on Serebii.
  15. Jersey Jimmy

And it better be kissing scenes, as the people writing these fics are most likely twelve-year-old girls that know nothing about sex beyond "insert rod A into slot B."
  16. Jersey Jimmy

I think one of the main problems with One Big Conspiracy was that, as Beth described, it didn't know what it wanted to be. It sort of went from a parody of conspiracy theories to being more focused on Jimmy/Flannery and Wallace/Winona to being pretty much straight action. That's probably because...
  17. Jersey Jimmy

Oh god, why did I start writing another fanfic? I mean... maybe I should've gone back to doing one-shots.
  18. Jersey Jimmy

Who's that one by? Sounds like my kinda song.
  19. Jersey Jimmy

If anything, I dread having to come up with chapter titles. All of my chapters are named after songs (or lyrics), and being unable to think of a suitable title just... pisses me off to no end. I still don't have one for chapter five of My Way.
  20. Jersey Jimmy

I do the same thing as Kyuubi, for the most part. I can think and remember, oh, Jimmy's Pokegear is based on this certain Nokia phone, for example. What I have had trouble with in the past, though, is continuity. I find myself looking back on the story a lot to see what's already happened.
Back
Top Bottom