Search results for query: *

1. Jersey Jimmy

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter Six of My Way is (finally) hot and fresh! Jimmy and Flannery are headed to Striaton via Route 2. And they do stuff. I don't know how to describe this one without spoiling anything, so have fun.
  2. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter Five of My Way is hot and fresh! Jimmy and Flannery arrive in Accumula and discuss a bunch of stuff. Also, Jimmy tries to get through to Scraggy.
  3. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter Four of My Way is hot and fresh! Now heading out along an abandoned stretch of Route 1, Flannery decides it's a good time for Jimmy to add another Pokemon to his team. Which one will he go for?
  4. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter three of My Way is hot and fresh! Jimmy and Flannery arrive in Sathington, and while it's the most boring place ever, an unpleasant confrontation with an old man leads to Jimmy's first battle of his journey.
  5. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter two of My Way is hot and fresh! Now that he's arrived in Nuvema, Jimmy visits the Juniper Pokemon Lab to get everything he needs for his impending journey.
  6. Jersey Jimmy

Homecoming is surprisingly not too depressing. When accompanying Winona on a gym inspection, Flannery decides to visit her uncle Freddrick in Maine and see how he's been doing ever since the events of One Big Conspiracy ended.
  7. Jersey Jimmy

A sudden tragedy rocks the Pokemon training community in This Is How I Disappear, leading to the group having a discussion about death and its design, as well as what possibly happens postmortem. Not exactly the happiest thing I've written.
  8. Jersey Jimmy

Save Me revolves around Winona being kidnapped by a Los Angeles gang. This particular one-shot is Mature-rated, so be warned.
  9. Jersey Jimmy

While Sabrina plays a major role in The More I See, the story mostly focuses on Flannery this time around. Sabrina has made a major breakthrough in her psychic abilities, and wants her and Jimmy to be the first to test it out.
  10. Jersey Jimmy

In Who Was In My Room Last Night?, Elesa calls Winona and Wallace to the Los Angeles Gym to help her deal with something - and it's urgent.
  11. Jersey Jimmy

Jimmy's International House of One-Shots is open for business! To start things off, Sabrina explains to us what the cuffs around her wrists are really for.
  12. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 36 of One Big Conspiracy brings the story to a close. Look, I actually completed ​something for once!
  13. Jersey Jimmy

The penultimate chapter of One Big Conspiracy comes in at number 35. This is the longest chapter of anything I've ever written.
  14. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 34 of One Big Conspiracy is here, featuring some MLG 420 sniping. Moms, get your cameras.
  15. Jersey Jimmy

One Big Conspiracy gets dubs again as we arrive at chapter 33. In the longest chapter of the story so far, we have the shocking revelation that Winona is left-handed.
  16. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 32 of One Big Conspiracy has arrived. Shit has officially hit the fan.
  17. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter thirty-one of OBC's up, and Sabrina, Alakazam, Roxie, and Lou get a day in the limelight.
  18. Jersey Jimmy

OBC has reached thirty chapters! This one focuses on Winona and Wallace, and something from earlier in the story plays a large part...
  19. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 29 time for OBC! In this edition, Jimmy and Gengar go to visit their New Jersey hometown and laugh at people who think New Jerseyans pump their own gas.
  20. Jersey Jimmy

Chapter 28 of OBC is locked and loaded. 'C-cause that's the title of the chapter. Loaded.
Back
Top Bottom