Search results for query: *

1. Jewel the Quaxly

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Serena's progress as a character largely revolved around her becoming more independent and proactive, and her reasons for having a crush on Ash have even developed into becoming less shallow over time. Ash being indifferent to her progress wouldn't shatter because not only does her life not...
  2. Jewel the Quaxly

...that's not what the kiss established. The kiss established that Serena was now fine with making the first move between her and Ash and showed off her confidence as a character. Don't get me wrong, I dislike this factor, but it doesn't make it any less true. And yeah, she is canonically the...
  3. Jewel the Quaxly

I mean, sure, they can do both, totally. But as far as I can tell, the Amourshipping angle shouldn't really take much away from the episode, and'll probably be only like one or two minutes, anyway. The most I can see them doing is see either Ash acting awkward around Serena with a small tease...
  4. Jewel the Quaxly

If they're going to retcon Mr. Mime as Ash's pokemon, the smallest details such as the eye color of Gary, forget Pikachu's entire character in series past, I don't think it would be that big of a deal if they just glossed over the kiss. Especially since I think many would prefer Serena's return...
  5. Jewel the Quaxly

Well, other than Charizard development, the 2000 movie, Ash winning his first league, Pikachu finishing his development arc, Ash catching Snorlax, Pikachu and Meowth starting their series long weird like/hate relationship, and giving us the first full six on six in the anime, yeah. :p
  6. Jewel the Quaxly

Not really. We don't really have any hard evidence other than we see Ash's Corphish briefly in the Project Mew preview and that a corphish appears in the opening(in the far background, at that). Plus, if that was the case, wouldn't it make far more sense to include Infernape in the opening since...
  7. Jewel the Quaxly

The thing is, though, the writers MADE Infernape interesting to the audience, so it's only natural to assume that they would be able to do the same for the newer cast of characters as well, no? Introducing a character that had actual effort put into its character into the anime feels like a...
  8. Jewel the Quaxly

When the Journeys team already has such little screen time? Yeah, as much as I love Ash's other pokemon, majority of them already got far more screen-time than the Journeys team have-mixing the reserves and his new team just feels like a waste. As for Infernape returning, yeah, I love him too...
Back
Top Bottom