Search results for query: *

1. Jewel the Quaxly

General Character Analysis/Discussion

Honestly, aside from Butterfree, Ash's first official team of six just all had super interesting stories and character potential that I don't think any other team had(or to that degree). Take Squirtle, for example. Its story felt special to me because of how interesting it was, and also how it...
  2. Jewel the Quaxly

The disregard for Serena's character arc in favor Amourshipping is starting to get frustrating for me, honestly. There's so much more she has to offer as a character and it's saddening people don't see her potential. You can hardly call who she was at the end of the series the same person at...
  3. Jewel the Quaxly

So, I believe I mentioned in some other thread somewhere that I've always seen Ash and Pikachu's dynamic a little differently than most people do. While the show tries to make it so that they're in a "best friends" dynamic, I think they more so succeed at making their dynamic being specifically...
  4. Jewel the Quaxly

Since there hasn't been a thread made(I think) for characters of the anime only, I thought I would make a general one so we can discuss all aspects of all characters throughout the anime. From side characters to members of the main cast, what are some noticings you have on them that you think...
Back
Top Bottom