Search results for query: *

1. Jewel the Quaxly

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today: find out why the hell there's been so much leaking going on lately.
  2. Jewel the Quaxly

Fair enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see... Anyway, I wonder what role the "twerps" are going to play since the premise doesn't seem to involve them in any way. Maybe Goh will try to catch Morpeko, but now I'm uncertain...
  3. Jewel the Quaxly

Fair enough, but it doesn't make James and Meowth missing Morpeko any less baffling. And why those two specifically? Will Musashi be the villain in this episode?
  4. Jewel the Quaxly

My issue isn't whether or not Morpeko might not be redeemed-my issue is why James and Meowth are missing it in the first place. There's absolutely no reason for them to because they've formed no connection with this pokemon-why do they miss it? The only thing they can "miss" from it is the fact...
  5. Jewel the Quaxly

...I-I don't know how to feel about this. I'm baffled, honestly. Why are they missing the pokemon that has been starving them and keeping them on edge for how long now? :confused::confused::confused: I'm hoping this episode will make Morpeko permanently change its ways if this is actually the...
  6. Jewel the Quaxly

That's...an unusually short summary coming from Pokeani. Also, "release"? They never really caught it in the first place, though. In any case, I feel as if I can already predict the ending with that "but..." on the end, lol. Guess I'll just skip this one when it airs. On to Project Mew! :p
  7. Jewel the Quaxly

Honestly, I just don't see any real point in Morpeko. It has no real bond with Team Rocket, the gag that accompanies it is far from funny, it doesn't have any purpose in the show so far, and it quite literally has done nothing to help Team Rocket with their goal. So other than marketing, it has...
Back
Top Bottom