Search results for query: *

1. Jewel the Quaxly

Pokemon Movies Discussion

From what I recall, many people hold the same view except for the DP movies, which seem to be liked a lot by the fandom. Especially The Rise of Darkrai, which...I just never fully understood what the appeal was. The beginning dragged on for far too long, certain scenes were nonsensical and had...
  2. Jewel the Quaxly

I think what unfortunately holds The Power of Us back in terms of audience enjoyment is that, when in comparison with other pokemon movies, it is far more character driven than plot driven-making it a different experience from other pokemon movies in that it feels as if nothing is happening...
  3. Jewel the Quaxly

I recently watched Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, and while I feel as if its a lackluster movie, it does have really pretty visuals. It felt unique especially in the fact that the style in that movies specifically felt unique and original compared to other movies and AG itself. It...
  4. Jewel the Quaxly

I think my favorite part about that movie is the VISUALS. The artwork and animation is absolutely stunning, honestly. The color scheme, the backgrounds, the details...it was a pure masterpiece on the eyes which was actually something that I felt started with this movie and continued with every...
  5. Jewel the Quaxly

I've noticed that the pokemon movies aren't really discussed all that much in the forums, so I decided to make one where we can discuss them! Talk about which one is your favorite, which one you feel is overrated/underrated, which ones you wish turned out differently, opinions you have on movie...
Back
Top Bottom